Thin JUC warped/flipped/separated?

Hey! I just got my yesterday and i removed it before sleeping and today when i put it on it was kind of bent. One side slants toward the nailhead and other side slants away, and i texted my SA today she said to remove it right away i'm ruing the shape. I don't understand how i fix it though
Can you send pictures? I literally sleep and wear mine for everything and haven’t had any issues. One thing I will say is I don’t think most workers understand how the work. For example when taking it off you are supposed to lift the end and lift it over the head on the other side. This makes it lose and the you are easily able to open the bracelet to take it off with adding a bunch of stress. Most SA are unaware of this I have found which makes no sense

My JUC is currently in for repair, so hoping that I hear back from Cartier this week. Mine was completely deformed too.
Omg all this is making me so scared to get it. If you don't mind me asking how long did you have it for and what happened? Do you take it on and off everyday? And are they fixing it for free?

Omg all this is making me so scared to get it. If you don't mind me asking how long did you have it for and what happened? Do you take it on and off everyday? And are they fixing it for free?

I bought it last August and wore it every day. I had got it caught on things before and it didn't bend it. I looked down one day and it was in the 'open' position, closed it and it was bent. I took it off maybe once a week. They haven't told me the price or diagnosis yet. :shocked: aFI%iXXsTQK65RYePaCSew.jpg

Was Cartier able to fix your bracelet? I noticed this was back in 2018.... ! thanks

I had mine sent in to get fixed the first time and it was never really the same. It kept getting caught and finally broke. I think there’s a design flaw with the smaller JUC. If you can, try to exchange it with the larger and sturdier JUC.

I had mine sent in to get fixed the first time and it was never really the same. It kept getting caught and finally broke. I think there’s a design flaw with the smaller JUC. If you can, try to exchange it with the larger and sturdier JUC.
Broke!!?? Wow.

My SA said she was saving up for the small with diamonds. I have to imagine she wouldn’t be interested in the juc if she saw a lot of them being damaged. She has been with Cartier a long time.

Hello. I recently got the Cartier Juste Un Clou (small one). As I was taking off my shirt today, the pointy end got stuck on my sleeve and stretched out. I bought it from a Cartier boutique about 3 weeks ago. What are my options? Will they repair it complimentary? Honestly, I don't want it even if they repair it because I can see it happening again. Do they accept returns?

16417698576185850551204362766172.jpg

Oh it’s just flipped the wrong way. It happens to me, too, and I freaked out the first time it happened. Just push the end of the nail so that it’s on the other side of the nailhead. In other words, looking at your picture, push the end that’s on top so that it’s below the nailhead.
I'm so worried it will break off if I do that.

Oh it’s just flipped the wrong way. It happens to me, too, and I freaked out the first time it happened. Just push the end of the nail so that it’s on the other side of the nailhead. In other words, looking at your picture, push the end that’s on top so that it’s below the nailhead.
Thank you!!!!!!!! Just tried your advice and it worked!. Phew

Reactions: OCMomof3
lol...this happens to me all the time too...even when it's on my wrist...just flip it back. I think it actually happens a lot because my SA told me about it when I purchased it. He told me just to flip it back. All SAs should mention this to their clients when purchasing so they don't freak out.