The Worst Hermes Color EVER!?

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, especially Hermes color, LOL :lolots:
I love brights personally, thats no secret, hehe ...but quite honestly there's room in my closet to try any H shade! Admittedly we love some more than others :heart:
I had a chance to see many of the new shades in SLG's here in France and I personally found the blues somewhat dissapointing...

Last edited:
Clearly I am majorly codependent to feel sorry for a color for goodness sake, because it hurts my feelings to even consider disliking a color from Hermes since I feel like every piece is made with love. Okay, I am a sap too.

I giggle when I read that moutarde is generally disliked since I LOVE it, and blue jean is so classic. Gold--the pinnacle of gorgeous in my book. And even crevette which many are mentioning, while not for me, is gorgeous for the right person.

Okay, Hermes colors need a lawyer here!! :lolots:

A lot of people don't like Rose Dragee. I agree that it is not a color for everyone. I like that.

I love my Rose Dragee Kelly flat. And it has worn well. It is a wonderful color to wear with grays, blues and blacks; and my wardrobe has a lot of those colors. If someone doesn't care for the color, that's their business. I'm not offended.

When I first saw Alezan, I did not like the color. Fast forward a few years later--guess what, I own an Alezan matte gator SO Kelly. And I absolutely love the color of the bag.

clearly i am majorly codependent to feel sorry for a color for goodness sake, because it hurts my feelings to even consider disliking a color from hermes since i feel like every piece is made with love. Okay, i am a sap too.

I giggle when i read that moutarde is generally disliked since i love it, and blue jean is so classic. Gold--the pinnacle of gorgeous in my book. And even crevette which many are mentioning, while not for me, is gorgeous for the right person.

Okay, hermes colors need a lawyer here!! :lolots:

l o l!!!

:tup:
A lot of people don't like Rose Dragee. I agree that it is not a color for everyone. I like that.

I love my Rose Dragee Kelly flat. And it has worn well. It is a wonderful color to wear with grays, blues and blacks; and my wardrobe has a lot of those colors. If someone doesn't care for the color, that's their business. I'm not offended.

When I first saw Alezan, I did not like the color. Fast forward a few years later--guess what, I own an Alezan matte gator SO Kelly. And I absolutely love the color of the bag.
I simply LOVE rose dragee.:tup::love: but dislike a lot of the primary looking colours which I find too bright. Orange too.

Haa I think @loves sums up well.

Anyway Sanguine is mentioned here and I love my sanguine no matter what. We are all adults. Be it a Color being "worst" or not, it's all personal preference. Never see anything written here can change my opinions.

It is true that a color one dislikes may suddenly become a favorite on a different leather and/or in a different item.I wouldn't carry a bright pink bag but pinks make me smile in SLGs.

That said, if you are a lover of Crevette, Toundra, Curry, Kraft, Alezan, Moutarde, Rosy, 5P, Bleu Jean, Rose jaipur, or Bois de Rose, there are more bags for you from my side :P and please go on disliking Raisin, Gold, Rouge H, Plomb, Bleu Electrique, and Bleu Saphir :biggrin:

Reactions: Hermezzy
It is true that a color one dislikes may suddenly become a favorite on a different leather and/or in a different item.I wouldn't carry a bright pink bag but pinks make me smile in SLGs.

That said, if you are a lover of Crevette, Toundra, Curry, Kraft, Alezan, Moutarde, Rosy, 5P, Bleu Jean, Rose jaipur, or Bois de Rose, there are more bags for you from my side :P and please go on disliking Raisin, Gold, Rouge H, Plomb, Bleu Electrique, and Bleu Saphir :biggrin:

Lol QF... u and I will be fighting for the items!

Reactions: Culoucou

Same here regarding pink bags. I gave my pink caviar Chanel to my personal assistant two years ago. I just couldn't make it work and honestly it looked wonderful on her, she was 23. I love my pink slgs.