The Wallet Club!!

How do you organize your Jeanne? I m leaning between this or the Sarah. I like the flexibility of being able to remove the smaller items.
I love this wallet and also a friend of me got the same wallet as she find it very usefull although she has many many cards.. She sized down her wallet..
I often use the seperate pouches in my smaller bags and I also often switch the pouch from the inside to the back pocket depending on how much money/cards I need to put inside..
For me 6-7 card inserts are enough.. the rest (if I have some) I put inside the wallet or on the back side
so it´s very versatile which I love and it is the best full sized wallet in this price area in my opinion..
I love it that it is big enough to hold larger banknotes.. I can also put my iophone 7 inside the wallet
the sarah is too big for me but also a great wallet and similiar to jeanne but without the pouches.. it holds much more but it´s maybe also heavier compared to jeanne

View attachment 3930337 View attachment 3930338 View attachment 3930339 Hi clubhouse!
Finally got my Empreinte Noir PM back and also got a matching Ariane wallet for it!
It’s not 100% perfect, but it’s the best compact wallet LV has at the moment in my opinion. 12 card slots!!! Can’t beat that! ;)
It wasn’t available online in Germany for the last couple of days... but when I got the call to pick up my PM I made them look for the wallet and lucky enough they had one in stock!!!!! :smile:

I am very interested in this wallet, but before ordering it sight unseen, could you please let me know what size bills do fit inside the long-ish compartment when it is unfolded? And approximately how many of them? (I have the Victorine where they fit great, BUT it has too few cc slots so I´m thinking the Ariane might be perfect) Thanks in advance!

I am very interested in this wallet, but before ordering it sight unseen, could you please let me know what size bills do fit inside the long-ish compartment when it is unfolded? And approximately how many of them? (I have the Victorine where they fit great, BUT it has too few cc slots so I´m thinking the Ariane might be perfect) Thanks in advance!
Hello dear!
Sorry for the late reply!!!! Haven’t logged in on here recently! Just saw it now.

Well, I understand your concern. I was a bit worried too. Since the whole wallet looked quite stubby in pictures.
As for Euro bills: absolutely fine.
I had some dollar bills handy, so I made a reference photo for you :smile:
I think it’s still fine for US dollars, unless you have stacks of bills with you all the time :biggrin:
What bothers me more is the depth of the bill compartment!
Euro bills are a bit “taller” and colour coded, so it’s fine for me. But having short dollar bills in here might be a bit of a hassle if you’re in a hurry.

Attachments

• 55374158-2820-4E7E-8253-AF49556B5E75.jpeg
    55374158-2820-4E7E-8253-AF49556B5E75.jpeg
    297.6 KB · Views: 1,591
Just saw that you’re located in Central Europe, haha...
Well, I guess the dollar bills will be a good reference for all the US girls then ;)

Reactions: Pimpernel