The Ultimate Chloe Susan/Susanna/Suzanna Studded Boots thread

After years of thinking about these boots i finally got some! I am usually a 40 but the 39 fit perfectly. I wore them around the mall for about 20 mins without socks and i literally have no skin left on my heel...they are so tight on the heel! i hope they loosen up. I shall wear with socks once my heels have healed! Ouch...still no regrets! Im sure i have read that other people have had trouble with tight heel...does it loosen up?

Attachments

• 20180406_124027.jpg
    20180406_124027.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 968
Yeah I know what you mean about the tight heel naomiBrit. I tried the 7.5 on and it’s quite narrow for me including the heel and when I tried on the 8 it was slipping so now I’m debating on whether I can even get these shoes! [emoji20] I’m typically between a 7.5 and 8 but I think the 8 was too big. Hoping the heel stretches out for you and if so then there will be hope for me too!

I'm about ready to give up on the Chloe Susanna boots and maybe get these (from Anine Bing) instead.

N600_gold2.jpg

I bought these last week. Love them! Super soft & well made. Comfortable as well [emoji1419]

@Tinder - You may want to purchase some shoe stretch. I purchased one on Amazon and was able to successfully stretch out several pairs of really tight pumps. The trick is to pump the spray into a cotton round/pad and carefully wipe the inside of the shoe, wear some thick socks and walk around. Definitely be careful not to spray directly onto leather (or suede) because the chemicals will change the appearance of the leather.

Reactions: Tinder
@Tinder - You may want to purchase some shoe stretch. I purchased one on Amazon and was able to successfully stretch out several pairs of really tight pumps. The trick is to pump the spray into a cotton round/pad and carefully wipe the inside of the shoe, wear some thick socks and walk around. Definitely be careful not to spray directly onto leather (or suede) because the chemicals will change the appearance of the leather.

Thanks for the suggestion! I think I’ll go try them on again soon now that I had my baby and see if I can blame pregnancy swelling to the poor fit! Hah.

Last Sunday, I saw a pair of white studded chloe ankle boots, sz 7 only I think, at Barneys Warehouse located in riverhead, ny. Think it may have been 60% off. Don't know if it was susannah as I'm not familiar with this designer's shoes.

Last Sunday, I saw a pair of white studded chloe ankle boots, sz 7 only I think, at Barneys Warehouse located in riverhead, ny. Think it may have been 60% off. Don't know if it was susannah as I'm not familiar with this designer's shoes.
Thank you! I called them yesterday, and they only had the two buckle short version :sad: I guess the search continues

Anyone seen the Susannah in white/off white for sale anywhere? (Not the cutout version, just the regular one) Nordstrom/Saks/Neiman have it for pre-o with delivery in September but a girl needs her white shoes :biggrin:

I found my regular white Susannas for around $800 on Farfetch in February. I looked everywhere and they were the last pair on the internet. I’m guessing these are all gone until next season. Alternately, the white Givenchy Studded Elegant boots are awesome and available on many sites!

I found my regular white Susannas for around $800 on Farfetch in February. I looked everywhere and they were the last pair on the internet. I’m guessing these are all gone until next season. Alternately, the white Givenchy Studded Elegant boots are awesome and available on many sites!
Aaaaah nice job girl, that's a really good deal. Actually I just ordered the Anine Bing suede Bianca boots from Farfetch, let's see if they will tide me over till the Susannahs are back in stock. P.S. Your chevron reissue looks scrumptious :smile: