The Ultimate Chloe Susan/Susanna/Suzanna Studded Boots thread

I purchased these in 37.5IT, (my ususal susanna size) but these mid calf boots seem to run "larger", with some heel slipping/rubbing. Ordered the 37s as well, not a fan of thick socks so will have to see which fits better. They are gorgeous boots and will work best for slimmer calves.

Attachments

• IMG_7445.JPG
    IMG_7445.JPG
    155 KB · Views: 1,010
Hello Ladies, Can someone tell me the different between new season and the Sale one of the Susanna boots black with gold studded? Is the leather different? I saw some selling at over $1300 and a couple selling at $900. Thanks

Hello Ladies, Can someone tell me the different between new season and the Sale one of the Susanna boots black with gold studded? Is the leather different? I saw some selling at over $1300 and a couple selling at $900. Thanks
I have the new season AW 2016 Black with gold hardware, nappa sheepskin. Not sure about older models. One way to tell is to get Item Code from store/vendor ie Farfetch. Mine is CH24134-E75

Reactions: crazyforbag
Hello Ladies
Need your help
How does the Cherry Syrup nappa leather with studded fitting compared to the black nappa leather with studded?
Thank you
Based on my experience
Hello Ladies
Need your help
How does the Cherry Syrup nappa leather with studded fitting compared to the black nappa leather with studded?
Thank you
In my experience, I had to size up .5 with the 2016 AW Black with Gold Hardware. All my Susannas are 37.5. (Top Cherry Syrup, Bottom Black with Gold)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 858
Reactions: crazyforbag
Just ordered my first pair of these amazing boots after wanting them for years !! I'm usually a 38-38.5 and there was one 37.5 left on matches so I snapped them up- hoping they fit !! Can't wait to get them. It's still summer here in Australia so hoping to wear them with skirts/denim shorts. Any style advice ?!

Reactions: Havanese 28
Just ordered my first pair of these amazing boots after wanting them for years !! I'm usually a 38-38.5 and there was one 37.5 left on matches so I snapped them up- hoping they fit !! Can't wait to get them. It's still summer here in Australia so hoping to wear them with skirts/denim shorts. Any style advice ?!

Haha just did the same thing but with a size 5.5...I'm hoping they fit too [emoji27]