The Ultimate Chloe Susan/Susanna/Suzanna Studded Boots thread

Hi
Where did you find the velvet ones on sale?? I love them!!!!
They were from stylebop in Germany. I am not sure if they are still 25% off though. This was last week. Their pricing is cheaper than purchasing in the US, regardless. Shipping is additional, but with VAT, duty included, and no sales tax, they are still a bargain.

Reactions: AtlDesigner
They were from stylebop in Germany. I am not sure if they are still 25% off though. This was last week. Their pricing is cheaper than purchasing in the US, regardless. Shipping is additional, but with VAT, duty included, and no sales tax, they are still a bargain.

Oops. Just seeing this. I'm sure I should go back and read this entire thread, but what size did you purchase v your regular US size?

Thought I would share my boot love! [emoji173] If it weren't for these boots, I maybe would've been mistaken for a bum today... ha!
c333bb9516d557185dd85b7a7e975e47.jpg

I'd been wanting a pair of these for years, but never could bring myself to spend the $$ on boots. Finally pulled the trigger on the black with gold studs (LOVE THEM), then a week later found the red velvet (LOVE THEM EVEN MORE) for 65% off.

These are the best boots ever and now I basically want them in like 10 other colors, lol. :angel:

yDZ2Mq.jpg

65% off? Where?

I'd been wanting a pair of these for years, but never could bring myself to spend the $$ on boots. Finally pulled the trigger on the black with gold studs (LOVE THEM), then a week later found the red velvet (LOVE THEM EVEN MORE) for 65% off.

These are the best boots ever and now I basically want them in like 10 other colors, lol. :angel:

yDZ2Mq.jpg

Omg where did you find them?! I have been looking for those red velvet ones but just cannot justify the price [emoji17] theyre both so beautiful! Congrats!!