Scarves ............The Spring 2017 Scarves..............

re: Zambese CSGM

I posted a pic on the previous page of what looked like the Zambese CSGMs based on the info in the first post of this thread.
However, a TPFer whose info I trust just told me that Zambese is definitely NOT a CSGM this season but that Savannah Dance is instead. So there are conflicting rumours going around.
I don't expect to see my H contact for 2 weeks. Does anyone know for certain what will be the CSGMs this season? There should be 6 vs. the 7 usually in Autumn seasons.

re: Zambese CSGM

I posted a pic on the previous page of what looked like the Zambese CSGMs based on the info in the first post of this thread.
However, a TPFer whose info I trust just told me that Zambese is definitely NOT a CSGM this season but that Savannah Dance is instead. So there are conflicting rumours going around.
I don't expect to see my H contact for 2 weeks. Does anyone know for certain what will be the CSGMs this season? There should be 6 vs. the 7 usually in Autumn seasons.
For F/W 2016: Chasse en Inde, Kachinas, Zenobie, Carré en Boucles, Mors à la Conétable, Tatersale and
Dans l'atelier Dallet.

I think people are confusing Zambeze and savanna dance. The shawls in the previous photo look like Zambeze to me.

I agree Pocketbook Pup...that border definitely looks like Zambeze, and not like the circular motifs on the border of Savanna Dance.

Zambeze has the snakeskin looking border, which is shown in the photo. So it's definitely Zambeze.

Girls can be motorcyclists too! Now you mention TRON I like it even more. Hermes hasn't really done anything sci-fi. Which I would find a bit of a relief after all the terribly ladylike Dallet work recently. But I digress.Now in the last fortnight of October so Instagram should start humming with Press Day pics soon.

I'll pass AW 16 and buy 2 of the Route 24. i LOVE it love it love it. Especially as I also thought: uh TRON!

Reactions: BBC
I have it on very good authority that Savana Dance will be the 140. Not Zambeze. I don't know what's going on in the photo.

ok, then. I will ask for the photo to be removed to avoid any more confusion. i tried to retrace my footprint to find where i found the photo and i couldn't find it. savannah danse, it is! xx