Scarves ............The Spring 2017 Scarves..............

Does anyone own the Chemins Secrets 55 x 55? It looks gorgeous on the H site....

What color are you interested in? I have the dark green and the dark blue, and I love them both!! It's a great design, and is fabulous in any way that it's tied!! :tup::tup: It's from several seasons ago, so I'd recommend getting it while it's still available.

Last edited:
I knew that I would want one of the Iris mousselines from the title alone; my grandma grew irises in her garden, and they were my favorite of the plants she grew, so it's a special flower to me.

I tried on this exuberant colorway yesterday with a TPF friend and decided to go back for it today. I'm not 100% settled on it yet-- I need to see how it looks with my summer wardrobe, and I'm eager to see all the colorway options for the mousseline in this design-- but I absolutely love the tangerine and aqua in this colorway!
irisrainbow.jpg irisrainbow1.jpg irisrainbow2.jpg irisrainbow3.jpg

I knew that I would want one of the Iris mousselines from the title alone; my grandma grew irises in her garden, and they were my favorite of the plants she grew, so it's a special flower to me.

I tried on this exuberant colorway yesterday with a TPF friend and decided to go back for it today. I'm not 100% settled on it yet-- I need to see how it looks with my summer wardrobe, and I'm eager to see all the colorway options for the mousseline in this design-- but I absolutely love the tangerine and aqua in this colorway!
View attachment 3581317 View attachment 3581320 View attachment 3581322 View attachment 3581323

Absolutely stunning! I know it will look beautiful on you. I wasn't planning to get an Iris mousseline, but this one is a must-have. Thank you for the pictures!

H.com Brazil and Korea have all the cws of Parures des Samourais. The cws are ridiculous, I'm going to have an impossible time deciding. I am alternatively thrilled (for my wallet) and saddened that they didn't do this in the larger format. [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]

The first one is a must for me.

IMG_1485020720.415007.jpg

IMG_1485020731.453917.jpg

Wondering if our IF helped color this one!!!

IMG_1485020741.402035.jpg

H.com Brazil and Korea have all the cws of Parures des Samourais. The cws are ridiculous, I'm going to have an impossible time deciding. I am alternatively thrilled (for my wallet) and saddened that they didn't do this in the larger format. [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]

The first one is a must for me.

View attachment 3581426

View attachment 3581427

Wondering if our IF helped color this one!!!

View attachment 3581428

I think I'm going to end up with the violet CW too, @BBC. AhhH! When is this going to hit the States?

Reactions: BBC
Thanks, Pocketbook Pup and Hermes Nuttynut for your responses! I'm looking at the red cw...It looks so vibrant! Lightweight silk sounds perfect for me as my office is always hot!

Last edited:
Everyone's pictures of their Spring 2017 scarves have so inspiring and so wonderful to see. Finally bought my first few scarves of this season = the Savana Dance (cw14) and
Maharani (cw05). Love them both (and adore the little critters on the border of the scarf) Definitely want the Maharani in the CSGM. Hope you enjoy :smile:
View attachment 3581700 View attachment 3581701 View attachment 3581702 View attachment 3581704 View attachment 3581710
We are twins on the Maharani! (I have to hide mine for my birthday, though.) I have my eye on Your Savanah Dance shawl, too! My plan is to buy a Savanah Dance shawl next month, then the Iris scarf in March and then the Maharani shawl in coral/green/ and raspberry in April. Then, on April 15th, it will be Happy Birthday To ME! (Gotta let my SA know ASAP!) You look lovely, as always!!!!! Congrats on your glorious purchases.