Scarves .................... The Spring 2015 scarves ....................

Is it too late to post in this thread? This is my first 70 cm and I'm in love! It's sooo soft. And it's a great size. I had purchased a gavroche over the holidays but I just couldn't figure out what to do with it, so I exchanged it for this and I'm much happier. And these colors are perfect for me! Now I'm on the hunt for more 70 cms. :graucho: Millefleurs 01 brique/noir/bleu.

Wow this is gorgeous klynnean!!! [emoji7]. Yay!

Never too late my dear!! This is a very cool colorway and 70s are the best!

Looks great ! I prefer 70 as well , just could not figure out how to use 90 ...

Wow this is gorgeous klynnean!!! [emoji7]. Yay!

Thank you so much, Bostonjetset, Bobmops, and Pirula! I've been getting a fair amount of use out of it since I got it. :smile: I love how there are even some bits of purple in it! I'm just a little bit nervous that I'm going to try to "make up for lost time" with these 70s. :graucho:

Thank you so much, Bostonjetset, Bobmops, and Pirula! I've been getting a fair amount of use out of it since I got it. :smile: I love how there are even some bits of purple in it! I'm just a little bit nervous that I'm going to try to "make up for lost time" with these 70s. :graucho:

Yes. You neeeeeeeed a Minuit Au Faubourg and a Savana Dance. [emoji106]🏻

I always seem to buy more SS scarves than FW season.

Fewer silk twills than the previous year, but bought my first moussie, which only led to more!

5 90s: Jardin anglais(2 CWs), Maison,Cavaliers du C, Flamingo Party
my first MT (actually bought in the fall- Bouquets selliers

The Mousselines:
140cm: Jardin Anglais and Point d'orgue
Stoles: rose compas (2) and charm ante des animaux(green)

Attachments

• SS2015.jpg
    SS2015.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 535
  • SS2015Moussie.jpg
    SS2015Moussie.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 536
Reactions: torotoro

Fewer silk twills than the previous year, but bought my first moussie, which only led to more!

The Mousselines:

Again!! Exquisite choices! Twins on Noir Jardins.[emoji130]

The Mousselines:

Nice choices! Twins and sisters on quite a few of these as you know, I bought much more in spring 2015 than in fall. Spring 2015 was a particularly good season. I'm not finding as much that I like in spring 2016 although we haven't seen everything yet. Plus I think I'm nearing scarf saturation point.

The Mousselines:
:heart:

Again!! Exquisite choices! Twins on Noir Jardins.[emoji130]

😀
Nice choices! Twins and sisters on quite a few of these as you know, I bought much more in spring 2015 than in fall. Spring 2015 was a particularly good season. I'm not finding as much that I like in spring 2016 although we haven't seen everything yet. Plus I think I'm nearing scarf saturation point.

Saturation point? Hmm, we will see...
So far I have only bought one ss 2016 scarf, but I have at least 3 more on my list...

Thanks! 💕

[emoji3]

Saturation point? Hmm, we will see...

So far I have only bought one ss 2016 scarf, but I have at least 3 more on my list...

Thanks! [emoji177]

Can't wait to see what you pick. So far for me one 90, two 70s, one maxitwilly and a csgm. - with a few things left to see. I'm really focused on formats other than 90s at the moment. I'm hoping for a moussie, a large silk and one more 90.

The Mousselines:

What a great collection from SS 2015! Love the Jardin moussie and CduC especially!

Holy schmoley!!!!!! There is no shame on tpf. Remember that. I just made a spreadsheet. [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Now this includes twillies and as we know twillies don't count. And gavroches which I personally don't think should count. [emoji51][emoji51]

I bought 19 spring 2015 scarves and 14 fall 2015 scarves. [emoji51][emoji15]🙃

The good news is that as you can see I am definitely slowing down. The trend is in the right direction. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

And there is no way I'm coming even close to those numbers this season. [emoji6]

Holy schmoley!!!!!! There is no shame on tpf. Remember that. I just made a spreadsheet. [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Now this includes twillies and as we know twillies don't count. And gavroches which I personally don't think should count. [emoji51][emoji51]

I bought 19 spring 2015 scarves and 14 fall 2015 scarves. [emoji51][emoji15]🙃

The good news is that as you can see I am definitely slowing down. The trend is in the right direction. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

And there is no way I'm coming even close to those numbers this season. [emoji6]

Currently taking bets on whether PbP hits 10 scarves this season... :lol: ;)