The Speedy B 2011 Model Club

Hello ladies , I just bought my first speedy and I feel that the strap missing one of these floating strap holder and the end just stick straight up from my shoulder.
Can anyone check your speedies to see how many of these you have. I only have 1 and I feel like the middle strap should come with 1 also.
IMG_1477882776.265257.jpg

Thank you for checking . I thought my new bag missing one so I planning to bring it back to the store . I really wish the bag has two though[emoji848]
That is the ONE issue I have with this super amazing bag. I pretty much carry mine on the shoulder because of this. I wonder if there's a way to order one of these strap tabs as a replacement part... hmmm. [emoji57]

Hello ladies , I just bought my first speedy and I feel that the strap missing one of these floating strap holder and the end just stick straight up from my shoulder.
Can anyone check your speedies to see how many of these you have. I only have 1 and I feel like the middle strap should come with 1 also.
View attachment 3507983
Hi I checked my Speedy again, It has 1 for middle trap and it has 2 for one trap that connects to the bag. Basically it has only 1 for one side and 2 for another side.

Reactions: Starvista