The Snapshot Bag

OMG. I've loved this for so long and I could never find it. May I ask where you bought it, please? Thank you!
Hi :smile: I bought this at the Marc Jacobs outlet in the Livermore, CA outlet more than a year ago.

It was a surprise find because I thought it had been sold out!

I believe the Marc Jacobs x Magda Archer collection still pops on reseller sites, keep your eyes open. I really :heart:the Marc Jacobs x Magda collaboration!

Reactions: rockstarmish
Hi :smile: I bought this at the Marc Jacobs outlet in the Livermore, CA outlet more than a year ago.

I believe the Marc Jacobs x Magda Archer collection still pops on reseller sites, keep your eyes open. I really :heart:the Marc Jacobs x Magda collaboration!
Me too! I have such a hard time finding one! So worried also with resellers online online because there are so many fakes out there

Thank you for answering my query! I really appreciate it and love your bag so much! I hope to be lucky to find one in the future :heart:

Reactions: weezer
Hi all

I see the logo sometimes has THE before Marc Jacobs, any insight as to when this was changed? I'm guessing the difference would also be on the strap, dustbag and hardware too?

Hi all

I see the logo sometimes has THE before Marc Jacobs, any insight as to when this was changed? I'm guessing the difference would also be on the strap, dustbag and hardware too?
I think it was changed around 2020? You’re right, I’ve noticed that the newer one with THE MARC JACOBS has different hardware logos, dustbag, strap, and also has stiffer and thicker leather. It’s heavier and harder to get my hand into and tends to scratch it up.

These Marc Jacobs bags have my absolute favorite straps. I am totally loving the thick guitar style straps and MJ kills those! I wish more designers incorporated thick straps like his.
I agree! Marc Jacobs’ guitar straps are amazing. They are literally worth the price alone.

I have been thinking of buying only the strap but never pulled the trigger. Instead I am looking at buying a third (and maybe also a fourth) Snapshot bag, hopefully on sale 😅