The Snapshot Bag

jaskg144

Feb 18, 2016
Ok so I was in Selfridges last week (UK) and saw the Snapshot bag with the logo strap and I am completely obsessed. I love the beige/white and the black/pink the most, but I think that its an amazing bag for the price. I've never owned a MJ bag before, but the price point seems amazing and the bags seem so on trend.

Does anyone have experience with this bag? What is MJ quality like overall?

I'll be going to NY in December and am waiting until then to buy, as I think there will be more of a variety in the US.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-08-27 at 20.38.18.png
    Screenshot 2019-08-27 at 20.38.18.png
    581.4 KB · Views: 286
  • Screenshot 2019-08-27 at 20.38.31.png
    Screenshot 2019-08-27 at 20.38.31.png
    568.5 KB · Views: 289
Ok so I was in Selfridges last week (UK) and saw the Snapshot bag with the logo strap and I am completely obsessed. I love the beige/white and the black/pink the most, but I think that its an amazing bag for the price. I've never owned a MJ bag before, but the price point seems amazing and the bags seem so on trend.

I'll be going to NY in December and am waiting until then to buy, as I think there will be more of a variety in the US.

Not sure about this bag in particular, though this style is VERY popular; I’ve even seen it in a Netflix movie, lol. I love MJ; his quality is excellent and he is big on detail. I’ve owned several of his bags (and currently own 6) and had no issues of note.

The snapshot is a great bag! There are so many colors and styles, and it’s really practical with the outside pocket and two zips. I don’t have one so can’t speak to how well it wears but I played with several in store and was impressed with the quality for the price. Still thinking of getting one....

Reactions: brett8x6
I have two and i love them. Great for crossbody, they fit the essentials and are perfect for errands and light carry days. The quality is very good also. The strap is super comfortable. Highly recommend.

Reactions: brett8x6
Just picked up one of these today in black with red accents! I’d been considering the Gucci Marmont Camera Bag, and this was similar style-wise and 1/3 of the price. The strap was what won me over— very unique and a great pop of color.

Reactions: Vanessa17
I wish the straps of the new monochrome ones were sold separately. The new blue Snapshot's strap would look perfect with a blue bag I already own. As for the Snapshot itself, I think they look very trendy, which I like. They're just a little too small for me to consider, and the larger Softshots that are a perfect size for me don't come in any color combos I like.

I just ordered the second one pictured after watching a couple YouTube reviews, it's a fantastic neutral that goes with anything and can't wait to receive my first MJ bag. I've been looking at camera bags forever and they always seemed too big and bulky. This bag is perfect and I love that the strap can be removed for packing on a trip.

Reactions: jbags07
I wish the straps of the new monochrome ones were sold separately. The new blue Snapshot's strap would look perfect with a blue bag I already own. As for the Snapshot itself, I think they look very trendy, which I like. They're just a little too small for me to consider, and the larger Softshots that are a perfect size for me don't come in any color combos I like.

Yeah, I would love if they sold more straps in a single colorway. I just bought the slimmer black and white one (Bloomies is having a promotion!) for my black and red Box Tote, but now I think I may have opened a can of worms because I'm thinking about getting a Snapshot that would also go with the strap. They're so cute!!

NMV4BSM_mz.jpg

I hope it works for me, I've been testing out measurements using my Coach Sadie as a stand-in all day, they are pretty close in size, they both have the double zipper compartment, the snapshot has a slightly smaller footprint, but more depth. I have been unsuccessful in finding out measurements of each section in review videos, but I'm guessing they are the same when empty, just like the Sadie, then you can overfill one section and have less in the other because they are separated by the lining, unless the snapshot has leather in the middle, another thing I haven't been able to verify.

More than likely I will remove the strap and use this bag as a pouch/clutch or attach one of the many wristlet straps I have laying around.

I have to agree with the others, I know where my extra money will be going thanks to the variety MJ offers; I get so frustrated with Coaches limited color choices, now I have bags to choose from between seasons.