The Shimmering Vernis Sherwood Club!

Wondering how everyone is enjoying their Sherwoods :smile: this is like my HG bag of all bags :smile:

Wanting to see who still owns theirs, who sold and why? What you love/hated about the sherwood :smile: need some opinions while i still admire the beauty from afar lol ;)

nessie805 said:
Wondering how everyone is enjoying their Sherwoods :smile: this is like my HG bag of all bags :smile:

Wanting to see who still owns theirs, who sold and why? What you love/hated about the sherwood :smile: need some opinions while i still admire the beauty from afar lol ;)

I had the sherwood pomme gm and received compliments every time I carried it. It really is a beautiful bag but I ended up selling it because I hardly carried it due to traveling every week for business and carrying more user friendly bags for that reason.

I have the Sherwood PM in Pomme and I got compliments each time I used it. It's my weekend/outgoing w/family purse. I originally wanted the Vernis Alma PM but they don't make PM in Pomme color so I settled for the Sherwood PM and I have no regrets. Love the Sherwood PM especially in Pomme.

QNX1992 said:
I have the Sherwood PM in Pomme and I got compliments each time I used it. It's my weekend/outgoing w/family purse. I originally wanted the Vernis Alma PM but they don't make PM in Pomme color so I settled for the Sherwood PM and I have no regrets. Love the Sherwood PM especially in Pomme.

Any pics :smile:
What can u fit in there? Is it spacious or do you think at times u might have wanted the GM?

QNX1992 said:
I still don't know how to post pictures. :smile:
The PM is right size for me as I use it as going out / dinner bag.
If you plan to use it for everyday then the GM might be better choice.
G/L

Yeah i would mainly use as a evening bag this is my HG bag and hoping to own it sooner rather ten later lol :biggrin:

I wanted this bag for so long as an alternative to my Alma! Imagine how shocked I was to discover it was no longer for sale? I was all like "wait. what?!?"

Anyway I'm a bit late joining the club, but please let me present my new to me Sherwood PM in Amarante! So excited that I found her in a consignment store!

She's a perfect dressy bag for day or night and I can fit her on my shoulder! Yay!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391426415.219867.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391426429.421159.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391426443.786313.jpg