The Rejina Pyo Nane bag?

Oni_

Jun 4, 2020
Does anybody have any Rejina Pyo bags? Specifically the Nane style? I just discovered this designer over quarantine, so I haven't been able to check out any of the bags in store yet but I love love love how the Nane looks like a little dumpling, or like a little wrapped up lunch box LOL! Wondering about the quality and feel of the leather. Thanks! :smile:

Attachments

• iu.png
    iu.png
    223 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: bambita
Does anybody have any Rejina Pyo bags? Specifically the Nane style? I just discovered this designer over quarantine, so I haven't been able to check out any of the bags in store yet but I love love love how the Nane looks like a little dumpling, or like a little wrapped up lunch box LOL! Wondering about the quality and feel of the leather. Thanks! :smile:

Hi @Oni_ Did you end up getting it? If you havnt, here is my 2 cents: I dont have the leather ones. Just the cloth ones. Quality wise, i think its pretty good. You can undo the knot and adjust it to make it long or short. The magnetic clasp works well. Size wise, doesnt fit much but I just love love love love these cute nanes. I find it a lil hard to get stuff in and out bit omg again I just love love love how it looks, i mean, you would agree. I have the tiger and the apple green prints and dying to get leather ones. I saw a short youtube review video of a red leather nane recently. What can I say? I want nanes in every color and print and material. Please do update what kind you got/getting. I am curious about the leather nanes. Please do post. :heart: