The PST Club- Petit Shopping Tote

Hardware - GOLD vs SILVER on BLACK PST

• GOLD

• SILVER

Results are only viewable after voting.
not sure about white being seasonal or not, but it will be harder to find than black b/c my SA can't locate the white one for me, so had to settle w/black.....and after learning black is no longer available, it cheers me up a little lol.

:yes: ..what do u mean by black is no longer available??? In my boutique...always get to see the black pst..not the gst at all (except for the beige gst)

wow leamington - that red is stunnign!

i won't be able to purchase one for a while yet, just trying to get some ideas because i love this bag and hope for it to be my first chanel!

i do wonder if its a sudden surge in popularity? i know heidi on the hills has a gst, but i can't imagine that most of the people who watch that show are going to all go out and purchase one??? hmm..

Hi all, lately I have been thinking about the PST, but I do have a few questions. I have heard that the price had gone up again, so what really is the price of the PST now?

Also, what colors are available in the PST? I have seen black with gold HW, white with Silver HW, then pink and beige. I have also seen a red one seasons ago. Any other colors out there? Like the gorgeous blush color?? And for those who have the PST, do you find it comfortable to be carried on shoulder? Or is it kinda too boxy that it's not too comfy on shoulder?? I have seen pics b4 but if you gals can post pics with you carrying it it will be awesome!!

I was never really into the PST, but seeing a few pics of you gals carrying it making me kinda want one, and i think the price is more reasonable than some newer chanel bags, though I am normally not in love with bag with big logo. Do you find the bag kinda too mature looking? I am in my twenties and usually love bags that can go either edgy or classy (like a reissue).

currently the price of the PST at Chanel and NM is $1150 but will be going up another $100 by May 1st. Colors available that I know of are black with GOLD hw (no silver), white with silver hw, pink with gold, beige with gold and i think thats it. i know they had silver one but they do not carry it anymore. I tried on a PST at the store and found it pretty comfortable but sometimes the strap would slip off. I think what bothers me the most is that it doesnt look great when I hold it by the arm - maybe its just me. In the beginning, I wasn't big on the PST because I didn't like the no zipper thing but after a while, it grew on me. I think the bag isn't too mature looking - its just right. I think it would be really practical because it can go from day to night. I think its fine for someone your age ..hehe. i'm 19 =P and going on 20 in two months and i usually like only Chanel flaps but i think the PST & GST is soo adorable!

^ thanks, out of all the colors I have seen/heard, so far I like white with silver HW the most, I am really not into gold HW with this style. Is the white with silver HW available now? Maybe this is my chance to overcome my fear of using a white chanel bag!!

i thought the black with silver hardware was available? i am so confused! anyway, i love the PST. its the next bag i'm buying. i dont think its too mature at all - conversely, i've seen it mostly on younger women. i'm 22 and this is going to be my work/daily bag.

I have the gold pst/gold hw...Love it..The straps don't slip off my shoulder when carrying that way...I posted pics in the reference thread..and there are more colors there as well..Good luck and post pics when you get it!!

I just worked with an SA from Neiman's and she could only locate PST's with gold hardware and only black, beige, and pink. She said she checked and NM did not order any white, I'm pretty sure there is white with silver out there someplace though.......just a little more difficult to find....

The PST white w/silver was available at NM from the Cruise Ligne last year. I think other PF members have purchased the white w/silver at either a boutique or other dept stores but I am not sure when they purchased. The PST does not come in black w/silver hardware, only gold.