The PST Club- Petit Shopping Tote

Hardware - GOLD vs SILVER on BLACK PST

• GOLD

• SILVER

Results are only viewable after voting.
ooh i never knew the black caviar was seasonal in the pst and gst...i passed on a black gst with g/h...i wanted s/h. i never see any pst where i am..i would love a white one...are those seasonal as well?

not sure about white being seasonal or not, but it will be harder to find than black b/c my SA can't locate the white one for me, so had to settle w/black.....and after learning black is no longer available, it cheers me up a little lol.

Black is seasonal???? It's very strange for Chanel to make the most popular/basic colr for the classic style like PST or GST, seasonal. I put my name on a list for next available Black GST, but my SA said I'll prob. get it in a few months.......??????

The saks that I went to in Cincinnati said that the black GST will always be
available since this part of the timeless cc collection. She said that all of the
Saks are currently out of the GST but will be getting them in sometime in March. They will all be coming in with the silver hardware. She said that she
has heard that the gold will no longer be available. They also had one PST with the gold hardware.

I have a beige/gold hardware...Perfect size for me...I'm not short but I'm small..Go to the reference thread and you will see pfr's pics....What color do you like?

sorry ladies I didnt mean to stir up some conflict. I think swanky is right though, it may be dependant upon each boutique. they recently built a chanel boutique in the NM store where I live, and maybe they cant get it in anymore. it sounded strange to me, but since im not familar with all the seasons for chanel yet I just took her word for it. apparently women still havent gotton their gst and its been 6 months. wierd huh? maybe she meant to say they arent getting anymore black gst's, but they still can get black pst's?

the pst has been around a long time and the only permanent non seasonal colors are black and camel so i can't imagine they would discontinue either (or the gold hardware). i'm surprised to hear that either size is waitlisted -- i wonder why the sudden surge in popularity? i've had mine for years and it's really great.

i think i would want black but i'm kind of disappointed it doesn't come with silver hardware, i mostly use silver jewelry. but i suppose you can mix and match?