The prettiest keepall yet! And new LV luggage bags of the Tobago line!

ilzabet

easily amused
Mar 11, 2006
side of the sea
FullyLoaded said:
Too funny!

A friend of mine checked his LV trolley when he went on an overseas flight. If they 'lost' the bag- it's the airlines fault anyway. When you file a claim don't you get money from them?
yes, but they never give you the full value of the bag and contents. usually it's about 60-80% depending on airline. that's why travel insurance is sooooo important. plus, it's not your stuff anymore. i get all sentimental and attached about my things and i know i'm not the only one. i never carry anything i'd be upset about replacing, but you can be sure that once i get a keepall it is carry on only. lol.

shalomjude

O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
Australia
I have reserved the shoe bag in tan ... it should arrive in store next week .. My SA also said that this range is of limited release??

shalomjude

O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
Australia
I saw the shoe bag in blue today (it was on hold for another client) and it is stunning, the chain print interior is such a nice touch. I have to wait until next week to see the tan one....it is a large bag and I not sure I could fill it:lol: The leather is really nice and I imagine over time would get much softer.