The (Pochette) Metis Club

Just rang them. Apparently the website is having major issues and lots of people ordered them but there is no stock available. They are very sorry blah blah blah. Whatever.

Back to number 7 on the list and probably months of waiting. [emoji20]

I'm so happy I can finally join this club. I had a trip planned to france and wanted to wait. I tried in Paris and they did not have any. I went into the Louis Vuitton in Nice and inquired about the Pochette Metis. She said they were expecting a shipment the next day! I asked her to hold one for me and please call when the purse arrived. So here she is:
View attachment 3610608
View attachment 3610609
View attachment 3610611
View attachment 3610612
Thanks for letting me share
Congrats! Brought in France made in France. Very special [emoji106]
View attachment 3611331 View attachment 3611332 View attachment 3611333 I am finally in. Was worried about the size but am very pleased with the amount this bag holds! I am totally loving it!
Congrats [emoji323]
And ta da [emoji813][emoji813][emoji813][emoji813]

The Bag is PERFECT. The S-lock is aligned with the flowers and it´s made in week 4 :yahoo:
Congrats[emoji322]
I will definitely be returning this bag, finally got my Reverse and my lock is REALLY crooked. Wonder if I got sent one that one of you guys returned lol. NOT ordering from the website ever again. View attachment 3612750
[emoji24] awww yes that does look really crooked...
Hi guys! Just want to share my recent LV purchase Pochette Metis in Reverse Monogram.. So unexpected.. I knew I want a pochette metis but I prefer the monogram since I want to be on the 'safe zone'.. 2 days ago my SA texted me that they had a shipment. I reserved the monogram and she asked me "Are you sure you don't want the reverse?" and I said the reverse is too risky for me.. but she replied that she will be reserving both the items to me just incase I change my mind. She's awesome. Then I went to the store this morning and she first presented to me the Reverse and I want to stumble my foot. It is so gorgeous!! It is the first time I saw it in person and literally fell in love.. then she pull out the monogram.. It was a tough decision but I can't keep my eyes and hands off the reverse.. So I end up bringing this baby home and I could not be happier. I find it special and one of a kind. I think the reverse does not photograph very well.. It needs a certain amount of light to show its real muted beige to brown color. I don't know.. but it's so stunning!! i love it so much. I checked every inch of it and its in perfect condition.. Thank you all for letting me share this beauty [emoji11][emoji11][emoji11] I now fully understand all the hype of this bag. its not a trend there is really something special in the PM. I'm a fan!
Congrats [emoji323] i love the Reverse
I ordered my PM on Saturday evening from the website and it arrived today. I was a bit nervous ordering from the website because I didn't know what to expect due stories about glazing issues and crooked locks. I found no issues with the bag. However, I did notice that my PM is made in Italy. This surprised me as I thought it would be made in France since my shipment tracking shows the item was being departed from France (I am based in the UK) and all my LV bags are made in France. Is anybody else's PM made in Italy? This doesn't bother me at all and overall I am pleased with my latest LV addition especially since the PM is always out of stock.
My PM mono was made in Italy on 51st week of 2016 and was perfect in everyway compared to my reverse made in France; which had just a couple tiny imperfections.

View attachment 3616125

Went to the mall for family dinner and just walked in and ask for stock availability. My heart was pounding so fast when I saw SA brought out two bags, 1 red and 1 classic monogram[emoji1]. Never thought I will join the club so fast. I'm so excited now!

Wow congrats on your gorgeous PM!! Such a classic!
You already saw the empreinte PM in red? What do you think of it? Any spy pics?

Could you please advise if the handle of the pochette Metis will change its color later? I know that vachetta gets darker but I saw so many pics of this bag with white like new handle? I like this bag so much but I don't like when vachetta gets dark