The (Pochette) Metis Club

Thank you! My SA is working on getting one, since the one I tried on is sold. Fingers crossed!
did your CA confirm its a seasonal color?
On line is showing NM in San Diego has one, if you want my CA info let me know, she's wonderful.

I wanted this color ever since it came out. Was hoping to buy it in Paris, but we cancelled our trips because covid. All year I've been watching stock online and saw it getting very limited, my birthday is in 2 weeks but stock is not going to last that long, so I ordered it 2 weeks ago from my CA.

Last edited:
On line is showing NM in San Diego has one, if you want my CA info let me know, she's wonderful.

I wanted this color ever since it came out. Was hoping to buy it in Paris, but we cancelled our trips because covid. All year I've been watching stock online and saw it getting very limited, my birthday is in 2 weeks but stock is not going to last that long, so I ordered it 2 weeks ago from my CA.
She did say it was "limited" but I guess I either didn't understand the urgency or I still wasn't sure and I've been kicking myself ever since! I will check to see if the order is in process and en route, but just in case, I would love your CA's information! I so appreciate it!

Reactions: MeepMeep67
She did say it was "limited" but I guess I either didn't understand the urgency or I still wasn't sure and I've been kicking myself ever since! I will check to see if the order is in process and en route, but just in case, I would love your CA's information! I so appreciate it!
She tells me she placed an order for me and will let me know when it's in store. I haven't done this before, so hopefully it's happening. Let this be yet another lesson, when I see something and love it, GRAB IT without second guessing!

So frustrated I almost wanna cry. My replacement PM came in that I exchanged for my damaged Speedy. The presentation was poor. The dust bag was wrinkled...no protective stickers on any of the hardware except the front and its lifting off. The zipper pull has smudges. The worst part is the glazing along the bottom of the front flap is messy. Guess that's what I get for saying I wanna see more bag posts.

Attachments

• 20201020_192538.jpg
    20201020_192538.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 123
  • 20201020_192448.jpg
    20201020_192448.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 121
  • Sad

BTW, happy birthday in advance!

• Love
So frustrated I almost wanna cry. My replacement PM came in that I exchanged for my damaged Speedy. The presentation was poor. The dust bag was wrinkled...no protective stickers on any of the hardware except the front and its lifting off. The zipper pull has smudges. The worst part is the glazing along the bottom of the front flap is messy. Guess that's what I get for saying I wanna see more bag posts.
So sorry. :sad:

Hi! I’d like to ask if this is normal with pochette metis reverse strap. The flowers are too close together and the stitch is not even. I just saw a strap which flowers are properly spaced at the end of the strap.

It’s a 5- hole strap. And it’s bought 2019.
Thanks

5AFA8DF3-A736-4052-A59E-652B62FC89FB.jpeg

Last edited:
This is normal for glazing on empreinte leather. The texture of the leather is bumpy and will be more noticeable on colours other than black. A couple of times I've received a wrinkled dustbag, if it's inside a box that's larger and has room to bounce around in transit, even coming out of the dustbag.

Hi! I’d like to ask if this is normal with pochette metis reverse strap. The flowers are too close together and the stitch is not even. I just saw a strap which flowers are properly spaced at the end of the strap.

Thanks

View attachment 4885051
If you bought the piece in 2019 and are just noticing or caring now, I don’t think it’s something you should be concerned with, unless of course you didn’t do your due diligence and inspect the piece upon purchase. With that said, you can take a picture and send it to LV client services through the website. If they deem it as defective, they will send you a new strap. As far as I know, boutiques are not accepting any repairs at this time

Thanks

View attachment 4885051
These are handmade so there will be slight variation. The strap for my mono Métis is similar, one side is closer together while the other is more spaced out.

Attachments

• 7E4FDB7F-046A-4C75-89F8-70C7D0851FA4.jpeg
    7E4FDB7F-046A-4C75-89F8-70C7D0851FA4.jpeg
    148.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 9B6B72D3-F018-4165-972B-9713315501B8.jpeg
    9B6B72D3-F018-4165-972B-9713315501B8.jpeg
    140.2 KB · Views: 19
If you bought the piece in 2019 and are just noticing or caring now, I don’t think it’s something you should be concerned with, unless of course you didn’t do your due diligence and inspect the piece upon purchase. With that said, you can take a picture and send it to LV client services through the website. If they deem it as defective, they will send you a new strap. As far as I know, boutiques are not accepting any repairs at this time
I just actually got it 2 days ago as a prize in a raffle and said it was unused. I was just worried because the straps that I saw first to compare has good alignment. This is just my 2nd LV bag and i’m not really knowledgeable about PM much.