The Pochette Felicie Club!

I have had my Pochette Felicie in black Empreinte for about a year and I carry her on little everyday errands when I don’t need much. I can’t fit both my phone Plus the inserts in the bag so I’m wondering how you use your inserts. I never carry cash and I don’t know what else I can fit in the slim zippered insert. Even a small lip gloss makes it bulge too much. Any ideas?
Hi! I can completely relate to what you wrote. I hardly ever use the inserts. if I do, I use the zipped pouch, when I need to carry cards, cash and some cosmetic items such as a small refreshing towel, patches, chewing gums, or pills, and don’t have enough place for a separate cardholder. On a regular basis however, I wouldn’t use the inserts but just take a small cardholder and put my lipstick, chewing gums, etc. just into the bag without a pouch. Hope that helps :flowers:

Reactions: jcmama
I ordered last night and it will be here tomorrow. IDK I am already wishing I would have gotten an older bag. Afraid quality isn't there and I still love my bigger bags a tiny bit more even though my body doesn't. They can hurt!

Reactions: MeepMeep67
I originally regretted the Felicie due to its small size…it was my second LV purchase. Fast forward 4 years later, and I very much appreciate having a WOC style. I’ve used it for brunches, shopping, and cruises. It is a slim bag and the add-ins are useful for other handbags. The chain can be worn different ways. I love it and would never sell the Felicie.

I ordered last night and it will be here tomorrow. IDK I am already wishing I would have gotten an older bag. Afraid quality isn't there and I still love my bigger bags a tiny bit more even though my body doesn't. They can hurt!
Give it a chance. I love mine
I originally regretted the Felicie due to its small size…it was my second LV purchase. Fast forward 4 years later, and I very much appreciate having a WOC style. I’ve used it for brunches, shopping, and cruises. It is a slim bag and the add-ins are useful for other handbags. The chain can be worn different ways. I love it and would never sell the Felicie.
+1

Reactions: Arachne911
Don't believe too much on rumors that new lvs are bad. I bought brand new lvs starting 2016 only and they are still fine i love my LVs even the newer ones

I have Felicie and i like it but I love Eva more. If you still have a budget, i would suggest to look for Eva in the preloved market to add to your collection

I use both Felicie and eva depending on the occasion and things I need to bring with me. If i have more things i need, i use Eva.if I need less, I use Felicie.

Don't believe too much on rumors that new lvs are bad. I bought brand new lvs starting 2016 only and they are still fine i love my LVs even the newer ones

I have Felicie and i like it but I love Eva more. If you still have a budget, i would suggest to look for Eva in the preloved market to add to your collection

I use both Felicie and eva depending on the occasion and things I need to bring with me. If i have more things i need, i use Eva.if I need less, I use Felicie.
Smiles. I have two Eva's and LOVE them. I took the plunge bought Felicie. The button is a little scratched. I feel like it was a return but I will keep her. I got her in Azur. I really wish I would have gotten a leather one, but I do like the Azur.