The POCHETTE Club!!!

I'm a prolific thrifter. I could even say it's in my genetic material by now. I was at the Value Village by my place around 5:00 p.m. This particular location is rather dumpy, homeless people surround it. I sent my fiancé to look at the purses in the showcase. He says that he thinks there's an LV - I immediately dismiss this as false until I get my hands on it. I flipped the tag over, praying that it wasn't $99.99. Turns out it's $29.99. I compare it to my mini pochette and decide to purchase it. I had a few discounts along with some bottle money which brought the price down to $13.14. I get it authenticated and boom. Real pochette! I was considering reselling it but it's like new and i love monogram pochettes.

You’re very lucky! And great story.

I'm a prolific thrifter. I could even say it's in my genetic material by now. I was at the Value Village by my place around 5:00 p.m. This particular location is rather dumpy, homeless people surround it. I sent my fiancé to look at the purses in the showcase. He says that he thinks there's an LV - I immediately dismiss this as false until I get my hands on it. I flipped the tag over, praying that it wasn't $99.99. Turns out it's $29.99. I compare it to my mini pochette and decide to purchase it. I had a few discounts along with some bottle money which brought the price down to $13.14. I get it authenticated and boom. Real pochette! I was considering reselling it but it's like new and i love monogram pochettes.

Great deal and like you said it’s in great shape for an OM! Congrats! [emoji76]

This is awesome! Congrats. [emoji1373][emoji7]

Reactions: SakuraSakura
You’re welcome! I’ve been checking everyday! I was told that it wasn’t discontinued and will be restocked on the US website. I’ll keep my eye on the thread. Thank you!

Thank you! It popped up on the site last month for like 3-4 weeks straight..
I stalked it for like 2 months-called CS, stores, site...was repeatedly told by CS it was discontinued since it disappeared off of Europe's site so eventually gave up on it, deleted it from my wishlist, and got different item instead...until a member here spotted one online, and the rest was history! I'm tellin you this forum is so helpful! So many people snagged it afterwards. Keep an eye on the stalking thread (it was ongoing topic of discussion for like 20 pages lol) for updates on replenishments. Good luck! Hope you get one!

I’m looking to purchase a vachetta strap for my vintage mono pochette.
I’ve purchased chain straps from k-craft for my DE Ipanema and my Lexington pochette but I don’t believe they sell vachetta.

Where can I get an inexpensive vachetta strap these days?

I need a mono PA in my life! The website doesn’t even list call for availability for it anymore. Just for azur

I’m on the same boat. Called Neimans and Saks yesterday and nothing. [emoji24]
The SAs told me that it cannot be ordered. That you just have to keep calling and checking to see if you get lucky.
I now understand why many go the pre-loved route. But I don’t think I’m there yet. Gonna give it a couple more months and hopefully, I’ll find one.

I’m on the same boat. Called Neimans and Saks yesterday and nothing. [emoji24]
The SAs told me that it cannot be ordered. That you just have to keep calling and checking to see if you get lucky.
I now understand why many go the pre-loved route. But I don’t think I’m there yet. Gonna give it a couple more months and hopefully, I’ll find one.

I’m just kicking myself bc I saw one in store last year but decided against it. Now it’s a unicorn [emoji24]