The Pet and Nature Lovers Club!

wow .. looks like the blue tongue lizards we have in our garden here .. same as the water dragon (photo you posted before) .... did I see you have a sugar glider too?

There are many different types of blue tongue skinks that can be found in many different countries. The ones I breed currently are the Australian species, but other blue tongue skinks in other countries can look very similar and can even interbreed! It can be hard to tell where each individual is from just by looking at it. What country are you in?

The other lizard is a bearded dragon. They are quite a bit different than a water dragon. Bearded dragons are from Australia originally. Of course they're all captive bred in the U.S. since Australia hasn't allowed export for many years of any reptiles or mammals.

Hubby is slowly starting to work his way out of sugar gliders. I'm leaving that up to him. In all honesty, they're adorable as babies, but I just can't really recommend them as good pets for many reasons.

My precious Parti-colored Cocker Spaniel Ziggy crossed over the Rainbow Bridge very unexpectedly of cancer February 2, 2013.

With heavy hearts, we decided to dive right back in with a new fur baby.

Introducing Sir Beaux Regarde our Cavalier King Charles Spaniel:

Attachments

• Beaux April 2013 014.jpg
    Beaux April 2013 014.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 88
  • Beaux April 2013 018.jpg
    Beaux April 2013 018.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 82
  • Beaux April 2013 024.jpg
    Beaux April 2013 024.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 80
  • Beaux April 2013 029.jpg
    Beaux April 2013 029.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 79
And here's 2 little rescues that I raised from feral. I used the Trap-Spay-Release program for their Mom that was too feral to socialize, but she still lives outside and I take care of her too.

This is Ginger and Tinker. They look just like their Mom.

Attachments

• Ginger & Tinker March 2013 001.jpg
    Ginger & Tinker March 2013 001.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 78