The PANDORA thread

View attachment 4743312 Just finished My Pandora x trollbeads trolldora bracelet this will be my only Pandora bracelet to keep I love it it's my favorite View attachment 4743306View attachment 4743307View attachment 4743308
Wow! Gorgeous bracelet and charms you've got. Do you have a gold pandora bracelet too? if yes, have you noticed any stretching like how it does with the silver? I've read and been told that the silver stretches to 1 cm. neither my gold pandora nor my silver pandora bracelet has stretched. thanks.

Questions for those familiar with the Pandora 14k gold snake chain bracelet.

1. Does it stretch like the silver version? Pandora claims that their bracelets may stretch by up to 1cm. Mine hasn't at all but i have not been wearing it full or often these past few years.
2. Do you have tips to help loosen or stretch the gold bracelet? I find that for the same comfort level, it fits less charms than my silver despite being exactly the same length. I'm scared to bend it.

Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts. :smile: Hope you are all well and staying safe. :smile:

Has anyone been collecting the 20th anniversary charms? I’ve honestly been underwhelmed with Pandora the past few years. I’d like to see more gold and real gemstones again or even just plain ss charms. :yes:

I think they should have came out with a special 20th anniversary bracelets and charms catalog. It could have included all of the bracelets and charms ever produced which would be super fun to have and reference! It would have made a wonderful collector’s item:girlsigh:

How do you folks clean your Pandora bracelets?

I pulled out a bracelet I hadn't worn in a bit and it looked pretty mucky even though I had it wrapped up. I spent a good hour cleaning it. Took all the charms off, rubbed them down with a polishing cloth, then washed them and the bracelet in soap and water and buffed them dry with a towel. The towel was black streaked when I was done. It looks like new, but it was such a time intensive thing.
Store your stuff next to a pack of silica gel, that should keep the humidity at bay, thus slowing down the tarnishing!

Reactions: BigPurseSue
Have you seen the new crescent moon charm/pendant, hoops, and ring? I am absolutely in love and bought the pendant as soon as I saw it with the 23" chain. Today I ordered the hoops and ring as a part of my Christmas gifts.
I have not seen the crescent moon but thanks for pointing them out! My daughter loves moon-related things so I might add one to her Christmas list! So cute!

Reactions: areyoulistening
İ noticed that i dont wear my Pandora bracelet any more, decided to sell it and buy some tiny diamond bracelet, sold one charm and regret it so much! İ will keep it in the box but just dont feel like saying bye to it. And i do wear an empty bracelet on everyday basis, i never take it off, never. Now i am after O necklace, i think it will end up same as bracelet but it makes me happy just to but and own it.

F837C83C-E0EB-4D5C-B1BA-417528855955.jpeg

Hello. New member here.
I have a Pandora Moments snake chain slider bracelet and a black leather slider bracelet (fat wrists :smile:) In the description of the snake chain, on the Pandora official site, it says that it features interchangeable end caps, but does not say this on the leather one. Any ideas if they are interchangeable? I don't want to faff with the ends in case they're not supposed to come off. If they are supposed to come off, where I can buy these from? Thanks