The PANDORA thread

Has anyone ever ordered Pandora from Rue La La? I just ordered the queen bee charm so I hope it is authentic Pandora.

Yeah, the Pandora on Rue La La is definitely the real deal. In fact it's sometimes shipped directly from Pandora. I bought several charms from them a few years back and each time I ordered it took nearly a month to get them because Rue La La was sending all the orders to Pandora at the end of the sale. Don't know if they do that anymore. I've heard order processing is faster these days. But no worries about authenticity, Rue La La is an authorized seller that works directly with Pandora.

I know most posters here are into the bracelets, but I do find Pandora makes other good quality silver jewelry. Today I treated myself to the Dazzling Dainty Droplets necklace! I've wanted a long station necklace, like a DBTY (without the price tag!) for a long time and was excited to see Pandora make this. Plus it's adjustable and can be used like a lariat too for different looks. I like it stacked with my Tiffany entwined circles necklace.

View attachment 3707112

View attachment 3707113

That necklace is lovely! And it looks great on you!

Besides charms and bracelets Pandora makes some lovely jewelry. I have several pairs of their tiny stud earrings. Though they're pricey, they're very well made and comfortable. Sometimes you can find Pandora earrings and other jewelry discounted at the Danish jewelry web site Perlen.

Yeah, the Pandora on Rue La La is definitely the real deal. In fact it's sometimes shipped directly from Pandora. I bought several charms from them a few years back and each time I ordered it took nearly a month to get them because Rue La La was sending all the orders to Pandora at the end of the sale. Don't know if they do that anymore. I've heard order processing is faster these days. But no worries about authenticity, Rue La La is an authorized seller that works directly with Pandora.
Thank you for your reply! I think I may go back and get another one or two especially since I get free shipping for 29 more days.

I know most posters here are into the bracelets, but I do find Pandora makes other good quality silver jewelry. Today I treated myself to the Dazzling Dainty Droplets necklace! I've wanted a long station necklace, like a DBTY (without the price tag!) for a long time and was excited to see Pandora make this. Plus it's adjustable and can be used like a lariat too for different looks. I like it stacked with my Tiffany entwined circles necklace.

View attachment 3707112

View attachment 3707113
Very pretty and it looks great on you! I know what you mean about other Pandora jewelry. I have had a ring for many years that I wear almost daily and get so many compliments on it. I like it much better than a lot of my expensive jewelry. Enjoy it!

We were last week in New York and I was finally able to get some Disney Charms.
I choose the Cinderella Sparkling Slipper and Tinker Bell's Shoe.
Also got a new inspiration how to wear my bangles.
One of the Sales Assistent wore it like that,
just added a clip at the end.
Now it is very fast to put on and off.
I really like this idea.

Attachments

• WP_20170526_13_09_56_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170526_13_09_56_Pro.jpg
    321.9 KB · Views: 422
Reactions: merekat703
Can anyone tell me how the multi strand bracelet fits? I typically wear a small in the double leather but it appears the multi strand size small is smaller which I can't do. The medium is 7.5" which is probably too big. Hoping to get some feedback on this bracelet.IMG_1495831657.172399.jpg

Hi again! Since I've been looking online for retired charms and paying more attention to stamps, I just wondered if any of you knew what this was on my divine angel charm, it has to be real because I got it from the Pandora eStore but I can't find any pictures online with any of charms having the same stamp, it doesn't actually say anything, it's tiny and looks like a stamp outline with a mess inside... thank you20170527_140513.jpg

Because of local laws in some countries, every silver piece of jewlery must have a stamp.
I think there is no stated information by Pandora on how much a charm weighs, so depending on charm's weight they put one or two stamps.

Charms that i bought in my country have (besides ALE and S925 marks) one of two stamps that look like those on your divine angel charm. I believe they put stamps on charms that have gold too.

What is Rue LaLa? A website, an actual store, or both? I've ordered a couple Pandora items on eBay that were retired and received fakes. I of course returned them for a refund. Then I lucked out and found one of the same beads at Jareds, the first was from Pandora and I only wanted 2 on my bracelet. I also purchased a Disney safety chain from pandluv on eBay that was fake, it said "Fandola" as the watermark. I returned it immediately and just bought it from Jareds full price. I now only own one bead from eBay (a retired authentic bead) and the rest are either from Pandora or Jared. I am now too scared to buy from eBay as I do not want fakes.

Hi again! Since I've been looking online for retired charms and paying more attention to stamps, I just wondered if any of you knew what this was on my divine angel charm, it has to be real because I got it from the Pandora eStore but I can't find any pictures online with any of charms having the same stamp, it doesn't actually say anything, it's tiny and looks like a stamp outline with a mess inside... thank youView attachment 3711617
I'm not sure but one of my beads from Jareds had a cross stamp on it.

I'm not sure but one of my beads from Jareds had a cross stamp on it.
Because of local laws in some countries, every silver piece of jewlery must have a stamp.
I think there is no stated information by Pandora on how much a charm weighs, so depending on charm's weight they put one or two stamps.

Charms that i bought in my country have (besides ALE and S925 marks) one of two stamps that look like those on your divine angel charm. I believe they put stamps on charms that have gold too.

Oh right, you learn something new everyday! Thank you! I was just worried because none of my other charms have it.