The PANDORA thread

How long does it take for Perlen to deliver, in your experience. They have one of the charms I've been searching a long time for.

It depends of the time of the year. Last November and December, it took forever, like three weeks. But it was because of the Black Friday sale and the Christmas Holidays. Otherwise, it takes around 7 days, a little more if you choose the registered mail option. I only do that if what I've ordered has higher value, because that's the only way to track your shipment and get reimbursed if there's a problem and the package doesn't arrive. I live in Canada for reference. But I've ordered from them many times and never experienced any problem. They do have good customer service. Please share with us if you en up getting something! :smile:

Thank you Emibella, I'd already been playing around and getting very cross :whut: I'm not sure about symmetrical so no idea why I keep buying two of the ones I like :facepalm: I think you're right though and will probably go back to the original with your suggestions. I'm also still not convinced I'm a full bracelet girl, Lol my first pick is always the half full ones.

What do you think of it with the Cosmic clip in purple? Does it look totally wrong with the blue or can I get away with one. I so love the Cosmic in purple :heart: ..........in these pictures I've taken the blue bauble off but I miss it, one of my favourites. I also think there's not enough blue in the middle, that will have to change. Oh why is it so difficult and drive me so nuts :giggle:
I like the top one of the 2 pic. I personally prefer to put round shape charms next to a spacer or something barrel shape or a abstract shape rather than ball shape next to another ball shape. I like to put smooth shape charm next to a more textured or more detailed charm. Never a smooth charm next to another smooth one or 2 detailed charm next to each other. But I also like you like to buy multiple spacers the same ones as I think they do pull everything together and give the bracelet a more put together look. But overall I think you have done a brilliant job and I think your theme looks really good with some bling :tup:
Your gold bracelet is just :loveeyes: I love gold and white combo.

I like the top one of the 2 pic. I personally prefer to put round shape charms next to a spacer or something barrel shape or a abstract shape rather than ball shape next to another ball shape. I like to put smooth shape charm next to a more textured or more detailed charm. Never a smooth charm next to another smooth one or 2 detailed charm next to each other. But I also like you like to buy multiple spacers the same ones as I think they do pull everything together and give the bracelet a more put together look. But overall I think you have done a brilliant job and I think your theme looks really good with some bling :tup:
Your gold bracelet is just :loveeyes: I love gold and white combo.

Yes I'm the same I don't like the look of round next to round etc and feel the shapes need to be spilt up with spacers and different contours/textures. I had Swirl clips on originally with blue stones which was a different shape and when I added the round Cosmic clips it completely threw it all out & they were more difficult to fit in.

The Cosmic clips fit the sky theme better but I'm in a dilemma whether to keep them or go back to the swirl clips :panic:

Beautiful! I like both Cosmic clips but prefer them to be the same. But that's just me. :smile: I think your full bracelet looks stunning!

As for adding blue, I like the blie swirl charm you had on there in your previous pic. Also, maybe you could add some little facet charms? Keep us posted on the evolution of your design!

Thanks Emibella, I'm still still not sure what to do about the Cosmic clips, they are replacing the Blue Swirl Clips in the first picture. I really like the swirl clips and am just trying the Cosmic out but I must decide soon whether to return or not.

I love the petite facets but they only seem to have light blue at the moment and I want to keep the bracelet all dark blue.

I may add them to my light blue bracelet which only has a few charms. I'm going to try the Swirl clips on there although I have clips. I'll upload a pic of both .....

Thanks Emibella, I'm still still not sure what to do about the Cosmic clips, they are replacing the Blue Swirl Clips in the first picture. I really like the swirl clips and am just trying the Cosmic out but I must decide soon whether to return or not.

I love the petite facets but they only seem to have light blue at the moment and I want to keep the bracelet all dark blue.

I may add them to my light blue bracelet which only has a few charms. I'm going to try the Swirl clips on there although I have clips. I'll upload a pic of both .....
Yes please post some pics :yes:

Can't wait to see your pics!

It depends of the time of the year. Last November and December, it took forever, like three weeks. But it was because of the Black Friday sale and the Christmas Holidays. Otherwise, it takes around 7 days, a little more if you choose the registered mail option. I only do that if what I've ordered has higher value, because that's the only way to track your shipment and get reimbursed if there's a problem and the package doesn't arrive. I live in Canada for reference. But I've ordered from them many times and never experienced any problem. They do have good customer service. Please share with us if you en up getting something! :smile:

Thanks! I went ahead and purchased for the first time just now. Hopefully all goes well.

Reactions: Emibella
I tried my two tone bracelet stacked with my larger beaded Tiffany today and was really pleased with the look. Most of my bracelets I stack are thinner which is maybe why I'm not keen on them with a full bracelet.
I usually wear the two thinner ones all the time and rarely take them off but there're off now and will try a few more variations.
My two tone is my random Memories bracelet and I don't wear it enough!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 435
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 440
Last edited:
.......and a picture of my pale blue bracelet, basically based on seaside memories. It's not good light for photos now but I'm sure you'll get an idea.
I don't want to add many more charms but would like some more blue, definitely a pale blue petite facets. The starfish clips are supposed to be two-tone but the gold seems non-existent, you can barely see it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 432
I tried my two tone bracelet stacked with my larger beaded Tiffany today and was really pleased with the look. Most of my bracelets I stack are thinner which is maybe why I'm not keen on them with a full bracelet.
I usually wear the two thinner ones all the time and rarely take them off but there're off now and will try a few more variations.
My two tone is my random Memories bracelet and I don't wear it enough!

Wow I love the stack. I wanted to stack Tiffany bracelet with a full pandora one in the future too!

Hi you all. I'm new to this thread, but I lurk here often. I got a new (black) leather bracelet, and the Lucky Elephant charm. I'd like to get maybe another few charms, but I want a "luck" theme. I can always switch the bracelet out with another I have (I have several Pandora bracelets). I'm just having a hard time thinking of what I want besides the elephant charm. I know there's also a Lucky Cat.. Anything else?

Hi you all. I'm new to this thread, but I lurk here often. I got a new (black) leather bracelet, and the Lucky Elephant charm. I'd like to get maybe another few charms, but I want a "luck" theme. I can always switch the bracelet out with another I have (I have several Pandora bracelets). I'm just having a hard time thinking of what I want besides the elephant charm. I know there's also a Lucky Cat.. Anything else?

Hi, welcome here! I recently got the new Lucky Day dangle which I quite like. I'm also attaching a couple more ideas.

Attachments

• IMG_8617.jpg
    IMG_8617.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 397
  • IMG_8618.jpg
    IMG_8618.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 396
  • IMG_8619.jpg
    IMG_8619.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 403
Last edited:

There's also a lucky penny (although discontinued), a wishbone and dice.

Reactions: areyoulistening

Welcome, I'm sure we'd all like to see some pictures of your other bracelets :P
I've the lucky clover and horse shoe in rose gold which are discontinued but if you look around you can pick them up in the sales.

Pandora have also brought them both out in silver now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 382
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 383