The Outlet Gave Me Whiplash!! Instant reveal

After a crappy Monday I decided to take a ride to the outlet to see if I could improve my mood.

As you know I've fallen in love with the Tatum tote. First thing to snap my head around was the Tatum in Chalk.

View attachment 3149877

Then I saw this. It had my head spinning like I was in The Exorsist! Love the denim blue against the gold. Denim croc embossed Ryder

View attachment 3149880

So to get my head back in place I had to finish it off with the Tatum tote in Nude

View attachment 3149881

Thanks for letting me share

Yes girl, yes.

After a crappy Monday I decided to take a ride to the outlet to see if I could improve my mood.

As you know I've fallen in love with the Tatum tote. First thing to snap my head around was the Tatum in Chalk.

View attachment 3149877

Then I saw this. It had my head spinning like I was in The Exorsist! Love the denim blue against the gold. Denim croc embossed Ryder

View attachment 3149880

So to get my head back in place I had to finish it off with the Tatum tote in Nude

View attachment 3149881

I read your post and was busting out laughing! So funny and cute. Your "bag haul" is WOW!
I know my mood would probably be sky high after those finds. Enjoy!:cool:

Oh my! What gorgeous finds! Congrats!

Gorgeous finds!

Beautiful bags, congrats!!!

Yes girl, yes.

Nice haul, congrats..love all three

Thanks everyone!!!!! I am loving them all!!

I read your post and was busting out laughing! So funny and cute. Your "bag haul" is WOW!
I know my mood would probably be sky high after those finds. Enjoy!:cool:

:roflmfao: Thanks Pixi RN!! It sure turned my frown upside down! :roflmfao:

I was on a high for sure!!!!

Great finds! I am glad someone else has multiples of the Tatum Tote besides me. I have Chalk, Coral & Black :biggrin: