William and Catherine, Prince and Princess of Wales

I think she looks great. She doesn't look too thin or frail, but I think her height makes her look even slimmer. I'm in the minority, but I don't see the problem with her choice in shoes. They aren't glam or trendsetting, but they're always appropriate and probably comfortable. I can't imagine the Duchess wearing Rockstuds or something!

That red dress on her is to die for. I'm loving so many of her clothes, but that one is breathtaking in a retro-timeless way. I also think a couple more pounds would make an improvement, even make her look younger, but nevertheless she looks great.

I don't like some of what she wears but I think they both look appropriate for whatever circumstances they are attending. When I looked at their tour plans a lot of them look far away from big cities so it would be strange if they were dressed more formally. I'll admit I barely look at how William dresses and only really care about Kate and if they look like a good match together, which I think they do well.

Reactions: nycmom
I think she looks great. She doesn't look too thin or frail, but I think her height makes her look even slimmer. I'm in the minority, but I don't see the problem with her choice in shoes. They aren't glam or trendsetting, but they're always appropriate and probably comfortable. I can't imagine the Duchess wearing Rockstuds or something!

I'm with you. I think the shoes are fine and it would be kind of silly if she tried to wear anything much more glamorous than that.

But then I'm the same way in that I will wear the same shoes day in and day out because they're comfortable and they don't look too bad and...
I just don't care that much about shoes.

I do think she's just a smidge too thin. Like 5-10 pounds would be better, but she does look so fabulous in all her clothes at that weight.
I think it's probably natural to err on the side of being a little too thin when you know you'll be constantly photographed from every conceivable angle.