William and Catherine, Prince and Princess of Wales

View attachment 4489584

Kate wore a dress she debuted in Canada 2016
What a lesson in the difference the cut of a dress can make! I love D&G:s feminine colourful clothes (carried so well by for ex Melania) but this green dress does nothing for Kate. But the light blue dress is perfection! Kate looks stunning.

What a lesson in the difference the cut of a dress can make! I love D&G:s feminine colourful clothes (carried so well by for ex Melania) but this green dress does nothing for Kate. But the light blue dress is perfection! Kate looks stunning.
Yes, the green highlights her thinness but the blue makes her bust look bigger and figure curvier. I love that blue one.

I don’t like William anymore. I think he did cheat.
I'm totally with you. he was really the iceman yesterday at the match. the whole time with the sunglasses on, even in the evening. no reaction to anything.
I think he is only popular because of kate. she is the best that could ever happen to him. she Looks amazing and is doing great work. she was so into Tennis the last two days. really nice Pictures and a great Patron of that Event.

the blue Dress Looks so much better on her than the green one. the green one was soo tight even when she was Standing, I wonder how she was breathing while sitting. omg not a good idea haha
the blue Dress is much more comfy and girly. love it.
but again the breast area Looks weird, dont know what it is lately.

Don’t hold your breath! He’s already cooked and Kate knew what she was marrying into. She wanted the life of being married to a prince and will ignore it like others have.

I've been trying not to feel this way about him but he does seem a little full of himself (arrogant enough to feel he can behave a certain way and it is ok, perhaps) and 100000% agree that Kate knew what she was marrying into. Perhaps there is a bit of an agreement and putting on a show in public at this point.

He has to know that she is more popular than him, and perhaps had to go have his ego stroked, stoked, and coddled by someone else?

And that blue dress is *stunning* on her.

I haven't liked him for a while. I believe he did cheat as well. The American press is covering the affair better than in the UK due to a gag order that was placed on UK media. He doesn't help himself much as well since he comes off as so smug & pompous. Just my personal opinion though.
Didn’t know he cheated Oo but if so: Kate’s playing her role a lot better than I would :smile:

I'm totally with you. he was really the iceman yesterday at the match. the whole time with the sunglasses on, even in the evening. no reaction to anything.
I think he is only popular because of kate. she is the best that could ever happen to him. she Looks amazing and is doing great work. she was so into Tennis the last two days. really nice Pictures and a great Patron of that Event.

the blue Dress Looks so much better on her than the green one. the green one was soo tight even when she was Standing, I wonder how she was breathing while sitting. omg not a good idea haha
the blue Dress is much more comfy and girly. love it.
but again the breast area Looks weird, dont know what it is lately.[/QUOTE

He was the iceman except during the times he was laughing, talking and interacting with his wife and reacting to the game.