William and Catherine, Prince and Princess of Wales

I think that Kate looks older than Megan one because of her style she has a different roll and dresses accordingly. I also feel like her makeup looks harsh, for example she looks like she has raccoon eyes in the last set of pics. I actually enjoy that Kate has kept her face natural looking and hasn’t gone the PS route. She very well could gone the Botox route and had any procedure available under the sun. I don’t know if Megan has had any procedures but honestly I think she just has good genes some people just age better. She takes after her mom and she looks great. I remember going to the science museum where my brother lives they have a on going body exhibit to teach kids about thier bodies. One of the things that they have is a “aging photo booth” where you take your picture, type your age, select the age you want to see, and mark areas on your face like eyes/nose/mouth areas. My SIL looked awful when she did it, my brother and I looked like we lost weight lol. She was convinced that it was broken because it didn’t age us at all.

Reactions: Starflower2305
Exactly! FYI, a lot of us really don't like Charles here and wish the monarchy could be abandoned if Charles were to become the King. We can only hope! :annoyed:

Something tell me No, it would not be abandoned. Charles will only be King for a short time, and royals have really put work/investment for the family of the the future (the reign of William and then George and so on and so forth). Even the current "executive level" are very popular (Harry, Meghan, Kate, Charlotte, and little sweet Louis).
I'd also like to note Princess Anne works very hard by all accounts.

Something tell me No, it would not be abandoned. Charles will only be King for a short time, and royals have really put work/investment for the family of the the future (the reign of William and then George and so on and so forth). Even the current "executive level" are very popular (Harry, Meghan, Kate, Charlotte, and little sweet Louis).
I'd also like to note Princess Anne works very hard by all accounts.
I didn't say it would. I said I wished it was. Royals are not that popular as the media led one to believe. Many many many people don't care for them here. Just because you see them in the media spot light all the time, doesn't mean people care about them in a deep and meaningful way. With the only exception of the Queen herself, who is very well respected.

Reactions: gelbergirl
I think that Kate looks older than Megan one because of her style she has a different roll and dresses accordingly. I also feel like her makeup looks harsh, for example she looks like she has raccoon eyes in the last set of pics.
Kate's makeup definitely makes her look older. It's so harsh in the eye area that it really isn't helping her look fresh faced. When she's not wearing that harsh eye makeup she looks far more fresh and vibrant. Like her I have hooded eyes that down turn and just had to come to the realization that harsh looks don't work for me.

Besides her conservative style of dress, I think Kate has a genetically mature face. Her father looks much older than her mother to me. I think if she wore less makeup it would help her look a bit younger but it's her face and her choice ultimately. I agree that having 3 children in the past 5 year plus the fact that she seems like she would be a very hands on mom, that would create fatigue which makes everyone look older.

Reactions: Sterntalerli
I'm starting to think that Kate looks a lot better with her hair pulled up. Although she has really really pretty hair.
I'm about Kate's age and I tend to go heavy handed on the eye makeup too.....I love mascara and eyeliner

and now i'm starting to re-think that =/ I feel that I look tired too

Kate just has this warmth to her face (smile) that I find very attractive....and what makes her beautiful

I'm starting to think that Kate looks a lot better with her hair pulled up. Although she has really really pretty hair.
I'm about Kate's age and I tend to go heavy handed on the eye makeup too.....I love mascara and eyeliner

Kate just has this warmth to her face (smile) that I find very attractive....and what makes her beautiful

I agree she looks better with her hair pulled back, I think maybe she needs a sleeker cut, the voluminous curls are a bit old fashioned and doing nothing for her pretty face.

I can’t wait to see her pink dress!

I don’t think Its the gene issue where Kate looks aged. This maybe due the fact that she doesn’t have a single ounce of fat on her body and specially on face. As a result even a small wrinkle looks prominent on her face and ages her down. I remember her pics from her college years where she was a bit heavier than she is now and looked amazing (as always) and no one can say from those pics that she’ll age fast. She has baby face not a mature one so she’ll never look old. If she gains some weight she”ll look prettier . In any case, she’s a beautiful woman and I love her style.

I've discovered as I have gotten older that more makeup is not necessarily better for me. And I have a very young look. Heavy eyeliner really makes me look older and tired. I envy older women who can look good with heavy eye makeup.

I guess in some ways it is a blessing - less time spent working on my face in the morning :P

Reactions: Sterntalerli

Kate is graceful and.regal as.well as.beautiful - Meghan is not