William and Catherine, Prince and Princess of Wales

^^Yes. Whoever is the first.

I would not be surprised if she is pregnant. They played house for sometime and dated a longggggggg time, so it's not like it would be that much of a rush. And they are both approaching 30, so, not surprising.

For anyone keeping track of what she is actually "DOING" in her royal role... so far it's been a whole lot of dress up. And the one chance she's had to actually do something that does not require her getting a new dress and her hair done... well she went to a school where she stayed long enough to get her photo taken and wave at the children. Did she stop to speak to the children... who waited for 45 minutes out in the cold (and some who got tired enough to sit on the cold concrete to see her)... NO. She got her picture taken and waved then LEFT. Pathetic!

Oh and in case anyone's interested... this information is from the Daily Mail (her most ardent fans in the media).

‘The children had been told by the headmaster Mr Miller and the deputy headmaster Mr Murphy that a real-life Princess was coming to the school.

‘They were so excited and were all told to wait in the car park to see her. When I got there, some of the children were so tired they were sitting on the ground.

‘When she came out of The Art Room after the visit, Mr Miller walked her to her car. She posed for a picture and waved at the children before she was driven off.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...school-pupils-jumper-jeans.html#ixzz1eDgo3HpD

For anyone keeping track of what she is actually "DOING" in her royal role... so far it's been a whole lot of dress up. And the one chance she's had to actually do something that does not require her getting a new dress and her hair done... well she went to a school where she stayed long enough to get her photo taken and wave at the children. Did she stop to speak to the children... who waited for 45 minutes out in the cold (and some who got tired enough to sit on the cold concrete to see her)... NO. She got her picture taken and waved then LEFT. Pathetic!

Oh and in case anyone's interested... this information is from the Daily Mail (her most ardent fans in the media).
A lot of this may be out of her control. Being in such a public role, I am sure she has several handlers telling her where to go, what to do, and when to leave. I'm not necessarily defending her...just trying to think of different angles...