The Office Of Angela Scott?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wore out my Mr. Hammond slip ons. Need another pair. Can walk all day in them with zero issues.

Attached Files:

chessmont and randr21 like this.
  2. I just stumbled across these on Instagram and they are beautiful! Would you all say the fit is true to size?

chessmont likes this.
  3. Do you have a normal width or slightly narrow or wide?

I find them very true to size but they do have too different “lasts” that the shoes are built on. I get the shoes with the Rock last which is a wider than their Austin last. I will probably size up if/when I buy an Austin last shoe. They have a great fit guide online and you can email them and they’ll help you out with sizing.

chessmont likes this.
  4. I love the styles! I saw the Instagram and FB ads. Definitely not looking to add more shoes to my collection now (I know, right?!) but I can't get over how utterly gorgeous everything is!

chessmont likes this.
  5. I am a solid 10 USA sizing but have had to order 41 in rounded toe and 42 in pointed toe. They are very helpful with sizing, in both shoe descriptions and in Chat.

6. Ooh. Thank you for posting this. I'm a solid 9.5 US, but a 40 Euro. I'll hit them up in chat. I've been eyeing Angela Scott shoes for a couple of months (thanks, Instagram).

chessmont likes this.
  7. I wanted so badly that western style bootie in gold it is a limited edition. As a solid US 10, the 41 did not fit (sob!). Got the black in 42 length is fine, need a little work on my right foot which is wider and longer.

8. My new Scott’s! IMG_3748.JPG

ModXer likes this.