Mansur Gavriel The MG CROSSBODY FLAP – post pics, ask questions, and chat about your CB Flaps here!

I finally received my Crossbody bag ordered from Kirna Zabete. Hmm....kinda disappointed with this bag. The name says Crossbody but the strap is not long enough?

Received with scratched condition which is fine with me because I know the characteristic of this leather. BUT....it look so nice on pic, not so much on me [emoji17][emoji24]

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1443775657.344902.jpg

I finally received my Crossbody bag ordered from Kirna Zabete. Hmm....kinda disappointed with this bag. The name says Crossbody but the strap is not long enough?

Received with scratched condition which is fine with me because I know the characteristic of this leather. BUT....it look so nice on pic, not so much on me [emoji17][emoji24]

View attachment 3145395

So sorry you are disappointed. Did you try adjusting the strap to make it longer?

But they should change the name to shoulder bag if strap isn't long enough? [emoji29]

I just got mine and it's comfortable to wear crossbody straight out of the box on the default strap length. I can imagine that it would be difficult for anyone much taller/larger than me though. I agree they should change the name to saddle bag or something else that's less confusing.

I just got mine and it's comfortable to wear crossbody straight out of the box on the default strap length. I can imagine that it would be difficult for anyone much taller/larger than me though. I agree they should change the name to saddle bag or something else that's less confusing.

How long is the strap drop. For a bag to be truly crossbody it needs to be a min of 20.5 inches, preferably 21 inches. That info should be included in the product description.

How long is the strap drop. For a bag to be truly crossbody it needs to be a min of 20.5 inches, preferably 21 inches. That info should be included in the product description.

That doesn't seem like much? I just measured my crossbody and it's 37 on the shortest and 47 on the longest. I counted shortest and longest with all three studs in place. Distance between studs is 2.5 inches so if you wanted to only use one stud to hold the strap you could potentially alter the length by a further 5 inches each way (like cassielsie's photo above)

Reactions: neener21