Share Your Loewe Items Here

Need help from Loewe lovers :smile: I am thinking about getting amazona as a work bag, just wondering if a4/letter documents would fit in Amazona 28 bags? I am 5'2" so I really don't want to carry a large purse if I don't have to:sad: Also does anyone shop at the Woodbury Loewe outlet store before? Do they carry Amazona bags, and do they ship? Thanks a lot!

Need help from Loewe lovers :smile: I am thinking about getting amazona as a work bag, just wondering if a4/letter documents would fit in Amazona 28 bags? I am 5'2" so I really don't want to carry a large purse if I don't have to:sad: Also does anyone shop at the Woodbury Loewe outlet store before? Do they carry Amazona bags, and do they ship? Thanks a lot!

I can only answer part of your question-I have been to the Woodbury outlet, the SAs are very nice, and they sell Amazonas in many sizes. I am pretty sure they told me that they ship.

I've paid for my loewe puzzle bag and now they're just awaiting my decision on color. I must ask all of you - tan or coral ? I'm really torn !

you can't go wrong with both
i love the tan, and it's a very neutral colour.
and the coral in the puzzle design is just so pretty. kinda have a hermes linda feeling on it but more edgy
coral would be my first option but when bought mine they don't have it in stock so i got the tan instead

there's more nice tan bags out there but not as many in coral

So bummed [emoji853]....I think I missed out on the barrel bag in tan. I checked on Saks, NM & BG. I put my request in to email me if it comes back in stock on the Loewe website so I'm keeping my fingers crossed . View attachment 3704662

I really like this bag as it seems so casual with some style. I hope I find it.
Hi, matchesfashion has this

http://www.matchesfashion.com/us/products/Loewe-Barrel-small-leather-tote-1095077

Also in medium and black

This website also has referral program if you have not shopped with them before