The JADE thread!

IMG_1112.JPG IMG_1113.JPG IMG_1116.JPG IMG_1117.JPG
I'm guessing that's not the bangle in your avatar, although I really like that one too. It looks like a carved black? I'd love to see your everyday princess. :smile:

Now I'm tempted to go on the hunt for a princess my size...but I've really already bought too much jade! I must take a break, even though none of my jade is expensive. :angel:

But... :cool: I say that even as I am anxiously awaiting a black jadeite bangle to arrive from China. :panic: I don't have a black one and have always wanted one. I'm hoping it's as pretty as the picture shows! :happydance:

Can't wait to see your new black bangle Starry Sky! I wear my black bangle most days on my right. I love it - goes with everything. Today I'm also wearing my Jade ring which my dad gave me when I got married and the bangle I wear everyday on the left from my kids and hubby.

View attachment 3644470 View attachment 3644471 View attachment 3644473 View attachment 3644474

Can't wait to see your new black bangle Starry Sky! I wear my black bangle most days on my right. I love it - goes with everything. Today I'm also wearing my Jade ring which my dad gave me when I got married and the bangle I wear everyday on the left from my kids and hubby.

That is really nice jade! :smile: I love the interesting patterns in your princess, and blacks always look cool. :cool: Do you name your bangles?

I don't wear many rings because most are not comfortable (to me) but that ring looks super comfy. I wish I could wear rings. My hands/fingers are pretty bony, even though I have plenty of "cushion" in my midsection, lol!:giggle:

Reactions: 2boys_jademommy
That is really nice jade! :smile: I love the interesting patterns in your princess, and blacks always look cool. :cool: Do you name your bangles?

I don't wear many rings because most are not comfortable (to me) but that ring looks super comfy. I wish I could wear rings. My hands/fingers are pretty bony, even though I have plenty of "cushion" in my midsection, lol!:giggle:
Thank you:smile:. No I don't name my bangles. I should but haven't done so. The ring is ok in terms of comfort. I don't wear it very often but did today. I hear ya on the midsection thing lol! :giggle:

View attachment 3644470 View attachment 3644471 View attachment 3644473 View attachment 3644474

Today I'm also wearing my Jade ring which my dad gave me when I got married

The jade in your lovely ring just glows. That is so sweet that your dad gave it to you. He knew what you'd like!

I had to add this comment in a separate post because it disappeared from my earlier post. :confused1: I guess I'm still learning how to navigate this forum with quotes, making corrections, etc. :lol:

Reactions: 2boys_jademommy
View attachment 3642826 Nutmeg with bead bracelet. (I'm having trouble getting my phone to focus on my bracelets and not on the flowers).

Beautiful flowers! And Nutmeg looks great paired with those beads. I love beads....I think I actually have too many, hahaha... I should take a family shot... maybe after DH goes to work... :angel:

Hello ladies! I hope everyone is well. I've made a few bangle purchases lately but here is one of my favorites. Shes a thick princess bangle, 12mm and 58mm wide. Her color is green/blue grey and specks of honey. She's made me fascinated with thick princess bangles! So comfy! Here is Granny stacked with Noel.
]

Great stack! I haven't been stacking lately... but I like your bumpers, I should look out for some like that.

I need to get me a slender black... and a wide flat one... I'm' thinking similar in width to my "woven" black but maybe an all black nephrite. If I had the funds, I'd try for an edwards black. lol Pockets are empty though. I really like your everyday bangle... the colors and grain... I'd be fiddling with it all day.

Here's my wide black... Love how it changes in the lighting.... sometimes it looks really black, sometimes it looks black and gray, and when you hold it to the light, you can see that the gray parts are actually where it is most translucent.

uoGf0Kv.jpg

AtEo3nn.jpg