The JADE thread!

My collection has expanded quite a bit and was going through them today so I can take stock of what I already have and not buy more of the same...

Whites/icy/glassy:
1F1241C8-BDCD-4889-B8E3-C2A0006EEB33.jpeg

Greens:
70405359-9626-4F8C-B6F3-B0B43D628B0F.jpeg

And altogether with a purple pendant that I love:
FA5AB653-FDCC-49D8-9FAC-A9E652D356EE.jpeg

I’m thinking purples or bluish ones will be nice, but then I don’t mind more of certain shades of green too... or maybe some “red” jadeite?

My collection has expanded quite a bit and was going through them today so I can take stock of what I already have and not buy more of the same...

Whites/icy/glassy:
View attachment 4381252

Greens:
View attachment 4381250

View attachment 4381251

I’m thinking purples or bluish ones will be nice, but then I don’t mind more of certain shades of green too... or maybe some “red” jadeite?

What a beautiful collection! I love the whites, so classy!

Hi,

I’m looking for buying a blue/lavender jade bangle. It is so difficult when you can not see it irl. What is your experience with the Colors. Do you believe the bangle (not on the wrist) is super purple and like marble? Many thanks in advance!! Kind regards Kristin

Attachments

• 6479B724-ABD3-43E9-B66B-70C4C00A1B41.jpeg
    6479B724-ABD3-43E9-B66B-70C4C00A1B41.jpeg
    592.5 KB · Views: 148
  • A1A9767F-CDE8-4883-A176-59E89EA1A14D.jpeg
    A1A9767F-CDE8-4883-A176-59E89EA1A14D.jpeg
    468.3 KB · Views: 146

Whites/icy/glassy:
View attachment 4381252

Greens:
View attachment 4381250

View attachment 4381251

WOW!! You have a splendid collection! I love jade & diamonds. Those carved icy jade & diamond earrings are so beautiful!!! Your collection is so classic!! I'm jelly!! LOL

Hi,

I’m looking for buying a blue/lavender jade bangle. It is so difficult when you can not see it irl. What is your experience with the Colors. Do you believe the bangle (not on the wrist) is super purple and like marble? Many thanks in advance!! Kind regards Kristin

This is gorgeous Kristin! Is the bangle on the wrist yours? I love the soft blue lavender. As for the second one it is a beautiful purple pink lavender which I suspect would look different under different lighting. It would probably be paler under bright sun as lavender often photographs more vivid. As for marble - the grain is fairly fine so it wouldn’t be too marbly.

Hi,

This is gorgeous Kristin! Is the bangle on the wrist yours? I love the soft blue lavender. As for the second one it is a beautiful purple pink lavender which I suspect would look different under different lighting. It would probably be paler under bright sun as lavender often photographs more vivid. As for marble - the grain is fairly fine so it wouldn’t be too marbly.

Reactions: NephriteGoddess

Whites/icy/glassy:
View attachment 4381252

Greens:
View attachment 4381250

View attachment 4381251

You have a very icy and amazing collection. [emoji7]

Hello all :smile:
Catching up on all the lovely pics of the beautiful jade. Spring has finally sprung!!:biggrin:

Here is what I'm wearing today - Siberian nephrite. One of my clearest pieces - it's got some little inclusion dots here and there that add to its character. Pic taken in the sun - almost makes it look neon - still grateful for the warm sunlight!View attachment 4381450

That’s a bright apple green! I’m so thankful for the sun today too:smile: [emoji41]

Reactions: NephriteGoddess

Whites/icy/glassy:

Greens:

So pretty! Aweome collection. I like how you can have them displayed like that. It would make picking through my jewelry so mcuh fun and feel more like shopping your own collection. That flower though....! Is it a ring or a brooch or a pendant? I would love something like that. Does the seller have an online shop? PM me if so, please.