The High Jewelry Thread

Thanks for posting this - so interesting.
The Boucheron is an amazing achievement- wow.

I think the LV is very cleverly designed as well & such a great colour mix.

Of course the ruby cuff is a stunner too.

Tiffany’s idea of gender neutral proposal rings is a good one but I do not like the designs much at all.

The worst is that cheap-looking Lorraine Schwartz though- it looks like someone sat on a Claire’s crystal tiara - what a waste of diamonds!

• Thanks
  • Haha
Reactions: 880 and limom
CREATIVE DIRECTOR CLAIRE CHOISNE GIVEN CARTE BLANCHE IN BOUCHERON'S LATEST HIGH JEWELRY COLLECTION

SOURCE: 2021 Holographique Boucheron Collection Wins Carte Blanche Design Award

Creative Director Claire Choisne Is Given Carte Blanche In Boucheron's Latest High Jewellery Collection

Holographique Necklace Photo: Courtesy of Boucheron

The pièce de resistance, the Holographique necklace—which resembles shards of glass gleaming with opalescence—is the result of contrasting rows of fine diamonds set against holographic rock crystal, embellished with yellow sapphires.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUTUBE: Holographique 2021 | Boucheron High Jewelry | Carte Blanche Collection

YOUTUBE: Boucheron Holographique | Claire Choisne's Interview

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
On the Cannes Film Festival red carpet, actress Camille Cottin, wears the Holographique High Jewellery collection, specifically the Prisme pendant earrings and the Prisme bracelet. The series features, set with holographic rock crystal and diamonds in white gold.
09173303-boucheron-camille-cottin-2021-07-08-2_article_683x1024.jpeg
Photo: Courtesy of Boucheron

Last edited:
Watch the actress/singer Ning Jing hold the Serpenti High Jewelry Collection (bracelet and necklace) in one hand while in the car on her way to the red carpet at the Shanghai International Film Festival. The bracelet alone is easily more than $250,000 USD. The sight is STAGGERING! I imagine all of that diamond and white gold must feel HEAVY! :loveeyes:

:nuts::hbeat: :heart:

Shanghai International Film Festival
Ning Jing (Nazhai and Chinese ethnicity singer/actress) wears Serpenti High Jewelry Collection BulgariNingJing2018.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: limom
Watch the actress/singer Ning Jing hold the Serpenti High Jewelry Collection (bracelet and necklace) in one hand while in the car on her way to the red carpet at the Shanghai International Film Festival. The bracelet alone is easily more than $250,000 USD. The sight is STAGGERING! I imagine all of that diamond and white gold must feel HEAVY! :loveeyes:

:nuts::hbeat: :heart:

Shanghai International Film Festival
Ning Jing (Nazhai and Chinese ethnicity singer/actress) wears Serpenti High Jewelry Collection View attachment 5153408
Not a bad problem to have, just lift more weights!

I was lucky enough to try these on at a local TCo. Stunning yellow diamonds.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-08-29 at 7.44.21 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-08-29 at 7.44.21 PM.jpeg
    217.3 KB · Views: 103
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-08-29 at 7.44.17 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-08-29 at 7.44.17 PM.jpeg
    134.9 KB · Views: 107
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-08-29 at 7.44.34 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-08-29 at 7.44.34 PM.jpeg
    228.1 KB · Views: 108
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-08-29 at 7.44.41 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-08-29 at 7.44.41 PM.jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 100
There was a special ring brought into my local TCo store. She is a stunning soleste Tanzanite. Alas, by the time I saw her, TCo had taken a deposit on her, so she was not available. If they change their mind - I am ready LOL.
Ashamedly, I dont remember the specs because once i put her on it didnt matter and my wallet was ready to fling out and pay lol.

Attachments

• tiffany tanzanite.jpg
    tiffany tanzanite.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 106