Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

Thank you @Angelian !

I'm not intrigued in the least by any of these scarves. Which is a good thing! The current season proved to be full of sleeper hits for me and after thinking I would only get one scarf, I've already bought two and might buy up to two more. My wallet would appreciate the break if next season is not to my taste :biggrin:

What's the scarf next to the Savana Dance? Are there two different giraffe scarves?

In the first post, in the picture with Pawnee, I spy what appears to be a very colorful printed stole...wouldn't it be great if mousseline stoles were back??? I also see a scarf in the background that looks a lot like the men's wool Sweet Dreams or is similar in design??

To me those scarves in the background (if I'm looking at the right image) are versions of Della Cavalleria Favolosa. Wash silk perhaps?

To me those scarves in the background (if I'm looking at the right image) are versions of Della Cavalleria Favolosa. Wash silk perhaps?
I think you are right, I see it in white in another picture and it is easier to make out the design, and they do look like washed silk. I think it was wishful thinking, I considered Sweet Dreams but can not wear wool so would like it in another fabric.