Scarves The Hermès Spring Summer 2018 Scarves

It is! I liked the other colourways but this one really grabbed me. I love that it’s just the design. Also, it makes me want to break out a box of crayons!

That my CW of choice for the UG but haven’t seen it yet IRL! Did you get it in London? If so, which store? Planning on visiting NBS tomorrow & popping into Selfridges to see the newly decorated implant. Thanks.

New twillies. It is the Coup Au Bloc ones. Bought at Amsterdam airport during my travel to South Africa.View attachment 3932116

The pic on H online don't do the colours justice. There is light pink that makes a nice contrast.View attachment 3932117

A nice match to my B and the charm that I also bought at the airport. In South Africa I also found a nice matching handmade wallet in ostrich (non H).View attachment 3932114
Oh now THAT is one stunning combo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great call to buy those!!!!!!!!!

@Langsam @saranga No one has confirmed that Iris is coming as a CSGM. It's a rumor that began from here, based on pics that were kindly shared by @Hypnogenesis. It was then mentioned here, here, here and here. Based on what we've seen so far, I doubt that it's coming in a CSGM, as it's in a gavroche with all the images in that book matching that cws that we've seen. Perhaps those with intel from their silk SA can confirm? :flowers: (paging @ms.kim and @Croisette7 for help!)
My last info is that the IRIS is not in CSGM this season, weN.

What a beautiful shade of blue! Thank you for sharing your twillies, Nahreen!

Thank you so much Litchi. H com definitly don't do this twilly justice.

Oh now THAT is one stunning combo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great call to buy those!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much IF. I have purple as well as pink twillies to these bag already so I was looking for something more in tone with the bag. These were perfect and a nice match to the charm and Carmen in blue electric.

Reactions: litchi
Thank you so much Litchi. H com definitly don't do this twilly justice.

Thank you so much IF. I have purple as well as pink twillies to these bag already so I was looking for something more in tone with the bag. These were perfect and a nice match to the charm and Carmen in blue electric.
It's funny bc my tastes have evolved into more of the tone on tone look or no twillies at all on my Sellier K.
I really love that combo you chose. So elegant! Sometimes I like the contrast of multi color twillies...but I have really calmed down in that department. haha

It's funny bc my tastes have evolved into more of the tone on tone look or no twillies at all on my Sellier K.
I really love that combo you chose. So elegant! Sometimes I like the contrast of multi color twillies...but I have really calmed down in that department. haha

Thank you IF. I know you just like me love pink. I have reached the same point in my H journey. I started with the really colourful H items since I already had a lot of neutral items from other designers. I now find I am drawn to more neutral H coloured items but still need to fight my instinct to buy more pink scarfs (but as you can see also the blue twilly has some pink[emoji3]).

New twillies. It is the Coup Au Bloc ones. Bought at Amsterdam airport during my travel to South Africa.View attachment 3932116

The pic on H online don't do the colours justice. There is light pink that makes a nice contrast.View attachment 3932117

A nice match to my B and the charm that I also bought at the airport. In South Africa I also found a nice matching handmade wallet in ostrich (non H).View attachment 3932114
Stupid question:
Is the pattern split front/back or left/right side of the silk?