The Hermès Mini Lindy Thread

I just got offered a mini lindy in gold with GHW yesterday! It wasn't a bag I originally had on my radar but I'm super excited to go see it now & planning on purchasing :smile: This thread has been so helpful, thank you all!
Congrats! I got offered same bag today. I got one in Gris Meyer GHW in 2022 and I'm so happy with just one since it is hard to get. So surprised my SA offered another one. Excited for both of us!

Reactions: peppermint_tea
Sorry I know this post is old! But I’m curious if you have any issues with color transfer or staining on nata? :smile: thank you
I have two non exotic bags in Nata and as long as you wash your clothes before wearing them with your bag you should be fine. I only got color transfer twice, both with brand new stuff that I never washed before.

hi! no i have not so far!!
That’s good to know! I loveeee the ML in light colors like nata or craie

I have two non exotic bags in Nata and as long as you wash your clothes before wearing them with your bag you should be fine. I only got color transfer twice, both with brand new stuff that I never washed before.
That’s a good tip! I’m worried I might spill something on it too lol 😂

It took years! When the mini lindy came out I immediately added it to my wish list. It took a long time. Then in January 2022 it came, but in the wrong color (orange). I bought it anyway, but I used it maybe 3 times. Then February 2024 i finally got it in the specs i wanted. I’ve been using it nonstop for a week. New price $7300 plus tax (US). Ouch!

View attachment 5958521
Yay! Twinsie. Congrats! I didn’t know I liked it till I saw someone wore it at FSH in 2022 but Birkin was my top priority. I didn’t ask my SA for mini Lindy until recently. It’s super cute. 😍

Reactions: Digitiminimi