Scarves ........The Hermès Fall/Winter 2021 Scarves...........

Thank you to everyone who has posted mod shots! As always, I find beauty and inspiration here. I have copied many of you with my fall selections, so please pardon my pictures of scarves already seen here. Yes, Foxytrini and Lanit have influenced me with some of their choices. My apologies for not mentioning all of you lovely posters who also played a huge part in helping me decide on these. It was your contributions that led me to these beauties: Duo Cosmique in CW 05, Grand Theatre Nouveau in CW10, and Bingata shawl in cw 04.View attachment 5165753View attachment 5165744View attachment 5165745View attachment 5165746
Lovely choices Ladybaga. They suit you well.

Thank you to everyone who has posted mod shots! As always, I find beauty and inspiration here. I have copied many of you with my fall selections, so please pardon my pictures of scarves already seen here. Yes, Foxytrini and Lanit have influenced me with some of their choices. My apologies for not mentioning all of you lovely posters who also played a huge part in helping me decide on these. It was your contributions that led me to these beauties: Duo Cosmique in CW 05, Grand Theatre Nouveau in CW10, and Bingata shawl in cw 04.View attachment 5165753View attachment 5165744View attachment 5165745View attachment 5165746
All three designs look spectacular. this cw of GTN is on my list as well - hoping to see more modeling in this thread. Duo Cosmique with your chocolate top is beautiful. I, too, am so grateful for the modeling here, the inspiration and enabling.

@Ladybaga, you outdid yourself. They are all beautiful, but I particularly love the Duo Cosmique on you. The colors suit you perfectly.

Thank you so much Croisette! I am considering your yellow GTN. Which colorway is your favorite?
This is my fav at the moment, dear!

Congrats on all three choices, Ladybaga ... the Duo Cosmique is spectacular!

• Thanks
Reactions: Foxy trini
Gorgeous!!! It’s amazing how Duo Cosmique looks like two different scarves in your two photos. Please share more photos if you can!

As I not so patiently await my SA finding me Grand Theatre Nouveau in CW10, I went ahead and ordered my first AW2021 item...Folklore cashmere/silk giant triangle in CW09, Bleu Dur/blanc/multicolore. I believe it will serve me well, the warmth of a CSGM without the bulk! A few modeling shots to give a sense of the format and colorway. Hopefully I'll be able to post CW10 of GTN soon too!!
IMG_1598.jpegIMG_1599.jpegIMG_1600.jpegIMG_1602.jpegIMG_1603.jpeg

As I not so patiently await my SA finding me Grand Theatre Nouveau in CW10, I went ahead and ordered my first AW2021 item...Folklore cashmere/silk giant triangle in CW09, Bleu Dur/blanc/multicolore. I believe it will serve me well, the warmth of a CSGM without the bulk! A few modeling shots to give a sense of the format and colorway. Hopefully I'll be able to post CW10 of GTN soon too!!
View attachment 5166162View attachment 5166163View attachment 5166164View attachment 5166165View attachment 5166166
Wonderful ! I hope to try this new format soon, it looks very promising. Elegant and warm at the same time. The one you picked is perfect on you.

Reactions: Nomad and Bova123
View attachment 5166162View attachment 5166163View attachment 5166164View attachment 5166165View attachment 5166166
Congratulations, dear Bova, it is gorgeous. I love it on you! The CSGT format is a perfect amount of fabric.

Reactions: Nomad and Bova123
Wonderful ! I hope to try this new format soon, it looks very promising. Elegant and warm at the same time. The one you picked is perfect on you.
Thank you kindly QueenieQ, I hope you love this format too!
Congratulations, dear Bova, it is gorgeous. I love it on you! The CSGT format is a perfect amount of fabric.
Thank you so much Karenska, I agree, just the right amount of fabric!

What fabulous choices for you, every one! I especially love your styling of GTN, you carry off those bright colors so well!

Reactions: Foxy trini
For any of y'all considering this scarf:
65cm Cashmere/Silk
- Etude pour un Carré 2.0 - H283809T
Here are some photos. I am returning it because it is too itchy and I am so so unsure about the fringed hem but the colors (which I love) are gorgeous and it is a cute size-- larger than a bandana and smaller than a 70. Not a lot of tying options, alas. I thought others might like to see before it goes back. Please excuse my tee shirt.
View attachment 5161630View attachment 5161631View attachment 5161632

Thank you for this! I have this scarf on the list that I sent to my SA, but if it is itchy, no way! And now that I see the real colors, I can tell that the greens won’t work for me, alas. Now that leaves an empty a lot on my list...:cool::cool: