Scarves ........The Hermès Fall/Winter 2019 Scarves...........

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you so much for posting! I had this one on my list.

BagsRGreat likes this.
  2. Wow amazing colors in this ! Congrats!

BagsRGreat likes this.
  3. CanuckBagLover likes this.
  4. Thank you for the photos. I seriously need this in my life. Gorgeous!

katriona, BagsRGreat and Julide like this.
  5. it's absolutely gorgeous! beautiful on you :tup:. and again i am struck by how off the pics on H.com are, there the colors look much more overbearing (maybe it's also because it's on zombie lady, I don't know) - in your pics they just look fresh!
    H433202S 04(1).jpg

6. @BagsRGreat love it! congrats on that beauty!

BagsRGreat and DrTr like this.

7. Wow, thank you for these pix - I think! Seriously loving this scarf after seeing it on you!

BagsRGreat likes this.
  8. Thank you so much for posting these.
    By chance, has anyone seen the cw 03, 05 and 06 in the meantime? That would be too wonderful.

9. Very fun to look at these pix side by side! Thanks for taking the time to do that.

MAGJES and DrTr like this.
  10. I think the new rose/denim CW is going to be sensational for you......Any design. What about the Kachinas wash?

scarf1 and Julide like this.
  11. Lovely! This is the one I picked up in Paris last week. Some friends and I had tried it on in NYC but it was reserved for another customer. These colors look great on so many different people! Congrats.

12. OMG this scarf was not even on my (long) list. Now - oh dear!!!! This is fabulous, especially on black, which I wear a lot. :panic:

katriona, Cookiefiend and BagsRGreat like this.
  13. ooo please also share your modeling photos. I always enjoy your scarf ties.

Cookiefiend and Langsam like this.
  14. Please show us some modeling pix! This one is still on my radar.

15. I’ve been mostly silent on Kachinas because it’s sadly not a design I’m partial to. I like it just fine on others but just not on me. But that cw is glorious. Maybe I’ll try it on and just fall in love with it. I've been known to eat my words, especially when it comes to scarves, heh heh.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice