The Handle or Andiamo bag?

that's right, the andiamo isn't covered. i emailed my local BV store and the list they sent me that is covered is:

JODIE
POUCH INTRECCIATO
PADDED CASETTE
HANDLE
CABAT
KALIMERO
COBBLE
SARDINE
KNOT
TOSKA

which honestly helped me decide to get the sardine. and even from the above list, they said that some seasonal iterations might not be covered.

Reactions: ATLbagaddict
After having had it for almost a week, I highly recommend the small Andiamo in Fondant! Been wearing it non-stop - so easy to access all my things, fits more than I expected, goes with everything, so lightweight, comfortable …:heart: my new favorite!
P. S. The bag fits significantly more than my LV Pochette Metis. Currently i carry my iphone, charger, AirPods, cardholder or small wallet, sunglasses in case, medium LV Kirigami pouch stuffed with toiletries, a pen, hand sanitizer, full sized hand lotion, tissues and a book (pocket format)! I could probably fit even a few more items such as a small planner, hair comb, lipstick etc., definitely a small bottle of water (minus the book).
This is helpful! But what about straps? Do you feel comfortable carrying it when bag is full and what do you think about potential wear and tear on straps? Thanks