The Gorgeous Green Emerald Thread

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. HI Lovely, sorry there wasn't any picture attached to your comment xx

2. lovely collection ! that ring is divine. wear in good health! xx

Stunning rings! thank you for sharing. wear in good health xx

Meh-gan likes this.
  3. Just for fun.. I traveled to Sydney in July and managed to get to Cartier and a larger TCo store whilst I was there. Alas they were outside of my price range but they certainly were fun to try on. The pendant was the Tiffany Victoria pendant which I didn't know they did with an emerald. So that was interesting !
    The last photo was a pair of earrings at Cartier. However I couldn't photograph both at once (not enough hands).

Attached Files:

redearthlady, hhw, LanaA and 5 others like this.
  4. I have two emerald rings. One is newer and I love how the light green has a blue tint to it. The other ring is much darker, a traditional emerald-cut, and the ring is much, much older.

Attached Files:

5. Lovely thank you for sharing ! xx

6. Beautiful!

7. Thank you! I I’ve emeralds, they’re my birth stone. The newer, lighter emerald ring was a birthday present a couple of years ago from my husband. I picked out that stone because of the lighter hue. The darker ring is older, it’s from my dad’s side of the family and has been passed down.

JessicaRabbit1 likes this.
  8. The green- blue is just amazing.
    I have never seen such a lovely colour .

9. JessicaRabbit1, sgj99 and cdtracing like this.
  10. Here is my one and only emerald, its an antique ring from the late 1800s to the early 1900s,

Attached Files:

11. WOW ! it is stunning!

12. Thank you :smile:

JessicaRabbit1 likes this.
  13. It’s beautiful, looks like an engagement ring for royalty

14. FE0666E7-5598-4503-B62A-3196085E0418.jpeg Here’s my emerald ring. I love the vibrant green!

15. Abolutely lovely!