"The Double C"! (Cles Club!)

I’m inspired to share a family photo. I love my cles so much. Have carried one every day for at least 10 years with keys, license, a couple of credit cards and a little cash. You can see the groom has received a lot of love. The dark one on the left is Amarante vernis. I get unaccountably excited every couple of months to change out to a different one. For traveling I carry two so I can split up my cards and cash and keep the second one clipped deep inside of my bag.View attachment 4734576
Nice collection! Vernis is one favorites and its surprisingly durable.

Joining the club! Just received my Key Pouch in DE today! So excited to have this in my new and quickly growing collection! The stitching is perfect, the canvas alignment is perfect, everything about it is perfect! Mine was made in France. It took me about 3 weeks of checking the LV website daily to get it. I plan on using mine for rewards cards and coins. It is joining my 5 other LV SLG’s and I’m currently using the NeoNoe bag in Monogram Rose Poudre.
981FE5CA-C91D-4EAF-A03C-A45C65D9EB99.jpeg 8741CEF7-447B-4225-9AA0-354A49584990.jpeg

Got my noir empriente today! I'm going to use it as compact wallet + key pouch. I fit 7 plastic cards and 5 bills (folded in half) in the zip compartment, and my car fob, house key, and Victorian penny key charm in the main compartment. I'm so excited to be downsizing. I was carrying so many cards with me everyday that I didn't need to have with me constantly.

View attachment 4724797

View attachment 4724798
It's a tight fit right now but the leather will soften.
View attachment 4724799
Hi, how are you getting on with using this as your everyday wallet? Looking at purchasing this for the same use just worried I will miss the features of an actual wallet

Reactions: mocktail
Hi, how are you getting on with using this as your everyday wallet? Looking at purchasing this for the same use just worried I will miss the features of an actual wallet

I like it so far! I do prefer having card slots in some ways, but I like how compact this is. And I think the number of cards people carry will decrease over time, so I wanted something multipurpose instead of a traditional wallet.

Reactions: emmyfxx