The Dior Diorama Thread

Hi guys,
So I just bought the diorama in grey the other day, but I've been thinking about exchanging it for another color. I can't decide between the grey or the navy blue. I want to be able to use it for casual every day bag and as a going out bag as well. I wear a lot of dark colors in the winter and I feel like the grey is kinda too light to go with the darks? Maybe if it was in a darker grey.. Can someone please help me pick a color?! Thanks!!

I personally think the blue would be great year round and a great night time piece. It'll stand out no matter what you wear. Even if you're wearing a coloured outfit, the blue would striking enough to be a colour pop piece. And if you were to wear muted tones or monochromatic outfits the blue would again stand out.

Yes, very cute. As for the cons, the leather is very thick so, if you are using fingerprint identification, this may be a problem - the thickness of the leather just doesn't allow you press your thumb firmly on the button. Same thing with using the virtual keyboard - pressing the buttons on each side may be a problem. But i still love it :smile:)

Reactions: averagejoe
Does anybody know if it's still possible to buy the Diorama woc POUCH in Silver micro-cannage?

I live in Australia and went to my local boutique and they only had the connoisseur WOC (which is a lot more rectangular and long/less square). When I asked about the POUCH version (slightly taller and more square) they said Australia never got any and won't receive anymore as they're not available worldwide.

However, the store has told me this before (for other bags) and i end up finding them months later when I go travelling overseas.

Please help! Thank you!

I bought one today from Paris!
Not sure about Australia sorry. I also was looking for the silver for a LONG time and I went in to ask and voila they had it! I was amazed lol. She reserved it for me while I browsed elsewhere but I couldnt stop thinking about it so I went back and it's now mine!
They also had a champagne gold colour, as well as the onyx in the micro cannage - received this morning! Attaching pics. I'm 5"9 for reference.
The champagne/gold is gorgeous too but I think that its not as easy to associate and I was lusting over the silver so long I decided to go with gut over impulse! I hope I made the right choice as looking at the pics again now, the champagne is also TDF! But I can't have both, I have an extensive colection of SLGs so I can't justify it! What do you all think?

IMG_4692.JPG IMG_4693-1.JPG

Ideally I wanted the mini pouch but the SA said actually an iphone doesn't fit inside it?! Not sure if that is true or not?

Last edited:
I bought one today from Paris!
Not sure about Australia sorry. I also was looking for the silver for a LONG time and I went in to ask and voila they had it! I was amazed lol. She reserved it for me while I browsed elsewhere but I couldnt stop thinking about it so I went back and it's now mine!
They also had a champagne gold colour, as well as the onyx in the micro cannage - received this morning! Attaching pics. I'm 5"9 for reference.
The champagne/gold is gorgeous too but I think that its not as easy to associate and I was lusting over the silver so long I decided to go with gut over impulse! I hope I made the right choice as looking at the pics again now, the champagne is also TDF! But I can't have both, I have an extensive colection of SLGs so I can't justify it! What do you all think?

View attachment 3560888 View attachment 3560889

Ideally I wanted the mini pouch but the SA said actually an iphone doesn't fit inside it?! Not sure if that is true or not?
Congratulations! I think you made the right choice by going with what you wanted originally. You'll be thinking about it if you chose the gold instead.

Not sure if the baby pouch fits the iPhone, but I remember reading somewhere on this forum that it doesn't. Hopefully another member can confirm.

Congratulations! I think you made the right choice by going with what you wanted originally. You'll be thinking about it if you chose the gold instead.

Not sure if the baby pouch fits the iPhone, but I remember reading somewhere on this forum that it doesn't. Hopefully another member can confirm.

Because there is the teeny tiny baby pouch, which they had in stock and definitely does NOT fit an iphone (just like a card holder) and then I've seen pics of one slightly larger, but still smaller than the WOC, which I think it the one I wanted originally. The SA said that it doesn't fit an iphone but hey she might have just wanted to make the sale!

Thanks! The SA said the champagne was better for my skin tone and hair colour, but I just felt it didn't go as well with black/grey, which is what I wear a lot of, including burgundy and navy. The silver just popped more I felt and it IS what I had my heart set on for ages.. My Pinterest wishlist is proof! lol

Reactions: averagejoe
Hi everyone,
I have never own a Dior bag before and i really like the Dior Diorama bag in size medium metallic silver.
Can you guys tell me is the bag easy to find?
Or is like Chanel classic and boy?
I live in Norway and there is no Dior shop here. So i was thinking to travel to London or Paris i january 25-26. But afraid no shop has it :sad:
Do you guys know og we can reserved tje bag?

Can some one please tell Me the price AS well?
Thanks so much ! :smile: