the difference between these two small grained puzzle bags?

fsadeli

O.G.
Apr 30, 2007
Hi I was browsing through Matches Fashion and came across these two grained small puzzle bag, I didn't know they have two version of these soft grained as I only see one available at Loewe.com with the contrast handle stitching, smooth handle and shoulder strap, wondering if the all grained puzzle bag is newly launched or part of the old designs? Here are the pictures for comparison

6C3E9DA5-2529-4D76-9572-EF064CF1E177.png

AF756E83-7FE0-416E-8BF8-F3F3393F8507.png

Matches’ descriptions can be a bit iffy - and that’s being kind! Before Christmas I ordered an allegedly “grained” leather Puzzle which in fact when it arrived was clearly “smooth”. When I contacted them, they said they would amend the description on their website but it didn’t happen..

Matches’ descriptions can be a bit iffy - and that’s being kind! Before Christmas I ordered an allegedly “grained” leather Puzzle which in fact when it arrived was clearly “smooth”. When I contacted them, they said they would amend the description on their website but it didn’t happen..
thanks for clarifying that up, I guess I have to contact them to verify further!