The darkest Richest Purple-suggestions and pics if possible please

@maxroxxherhandbags, what's your feeling on this color of purple? Definitely a darker shade.

@maxroxxherhandbags, what's your feeling on this color of purple? Definitely a darker shade.
Love it with the palladium hardware!

yes! 1st pic is the Raisin i love 2nd is too 'purple' if that makes sense!
I absolutely understand, and that’s why I think you will want to see your bag in person to verify the color in different light conditions. Perhaps narrow down the colors to help in your search, but try to buy it in person. It may be more difficult since many of the colors you are looking for would only be available on the resale market, but even if you go that route, you can always ask the seller for more photos in different light conditions. I would ask for a couple of photos in outdoor/natural lighting, since that is where purple can show it’s brighter/lighter tones (since that is what you want to avoid).

Last edited:
Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags
Yes-Thats the 'right' shade of Purple!

I absolutely understand, and that’s why I think you will want to see your bag in person to verify the color in different light conditions. Perhaps narrow down the colors to help in your search, but try to buy it in person. It may be more difficult since many of the colors you are looking for would only be available on the resale market, but even if you go that route, you can always ask the seller for more photos in different light conditions. I would ask for a couple of photos in outdoor/natural lighting, since that is where purple can show it’s brighter/lighter tones (since that is what you want to avoid).
I will be buying on the preloved market so current colours are less of a concern for me-thank you for your suggestion of asking seller to provide photos in different lighting thats Such a good idea and stupidly one I would not have thought of myself!
I think the darker Raisin or Prune would be great But Prunoir is really making me drool right now-and I am getting fond of Havvane
Thank you everyone for your suggestions and photos :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Reactions: nicole0612
I will be buying on the preloved market so current colours are less of a concern for me-thank you for your suggestion of asking seller to provide photos in different lighting thats Such a good idea and stupidly one I would not have thought of myself!
I think the darker Raisin or Prune would be great But Prunoir is really making me drool right now-and I am getting fond of Havvane
Thank you everyone for your suggestions and photos :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
I am looking forward to seeing what you decide on!

Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags