The cute ALMA BB club!

Finally joining :smile: This is my first Alma and my first leather LV!!
I have a couple of questions... Does anyone get annoyed with the zippers having to be pulled all the time, or do you leave it open? It is stunning,but I wonder how I will feel when I’m out and trying to unzip it quickly.
Also, has anyone tried to just connect the strap on the same side, so one clip is on the rounder loop and one part of the strap on the regular loop/ ring? I hope that makes sense. It just seems easier without the strap crossing the bag to hook.
Thank you :heart:

View attachment 4214336 View attachment 4214335

Hi! Can u share your height? I’m thinking about getting the alma bb but I’m wondering if I’ll only be able to wear it as a shoulder bag, since I’m 5ft 10in. Thank u!

Reactions: chloebagfreak
Always wondered if the alma bb is easy to get in and out? The strap, handles and two zippers makes me wonder.

thanks!
I just got mine and have been wondering the same thing! It is such a popular bag, so I guess even if it is hard, they love them. Some people said they leave the bag unzipped to help with getting into it.
Hopefully more people will reply:smile:

Reactions: EveyB and Fally420
I just love your style! It looks great. What a beautiful bag. :heart:
I haven’t tried hooking the strap on the same side, but come to think of it, it makes more sense for easy accessibility. If I were to do this I wouldn’t keep the zippers open. Now on the other hand, I wouldn’t mind them open if the strap was on reverse/opposite sides. (Hope you understand what I mean) :smile:

Congratulations on your new back beauty. I’ve gotten used to the zips and sometimes I will leave them open but this will depend on where I am at the time.
I’ve only ever used the straps on the opposite handles but that’s because I find it easier to wear it cross body