The Covetable Coussin Club

I was really on the fence about mine when I bought back in December, but whew now I'm glad I did given the insane price hike on it!! I have the PM in white, and honestly I *love* this bag. It is a bit more high maintenance than some bags (more so because of the white), but I've actually used it a ton so far, traveling, etc. and if I get any marks on it they so far have wiped off easily. It's just soo versatile, I can rock it more casually, take off the fabric strap and use just the chain to be a bit dressier (although I find using the chain over the shoulder kind of annoying as it slips a lot, but maybe that's just me) and it fits so much! Don't think I could stomach the current price for it, but if you find a good deal to snag it on FP I think it's totally worth it!

Attachments

• IMG_7365.jpg
    IMG_7365.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 77
Has anyone noticed any discoloration of the gold chain or the zipper?
I noticed the gold chain would get badly scratched where the interconnecting joints are between the link on a display piece in the LV store before. The staff didn’t even notice until I raised it. It looks like white scratches under the gold plating. Hence, I avoided using mine and keep them untouched as possible to avoid the same plight.

Those who own the white/cream Coussin do you notice any texture to the leather?

I just got one from FF and it doesnt feel smooth like my other one. Hard to explain but it’s almost like it has a very fine texture

wondering if it’s just this color. I tried the color on in the boutique before and I swear I don’t remember texture. It was baby soft smooth

I was really on the fence about mine when I bought back in December, but whew now I'm glad I did given the insane price hike on it!! I have the PM in white, and honestly I *love* this bag. It is a bit more high maintenance than some bags (more so because of the white), but I've actually used it a ton so far, traveling, etc. and if I get any marks on it they so far have wiped off easily. It's just soo versatile, I can rock it more casually, take off the fabric strap and use just the chain to be a bit dressier (although I find using the chain over the shoulder kind of annoying as it slips a lot, but maybe that's just me) and it fits so much! Don't think I could stomach the current price for it, but if you find a good deal to snag it on FP I think it's totally worth it!

may I ask if your bag is smooth to the touch or finely textured?

Those who own the white/cream Coussin do you notice any texture to the leather?

I just got one from FF and it doesnt feel smooth like my other one. Hard to explain but it’s almost like it has a very fine texture

wondering if it’s just this color. I tried the color on in the boutique before and I swear I don’t remember texture. It was baby soft smooth
My rose is smoother, my cream has texture. Both purchased from the boutique. The cream is so stunning.

Hi everyone!
I just want to share this beautiful coussin pm I picked up from the Fall in Love collection! It was suppose to be only available in Asia but somehowthe flagship store in Toronto, Canada received 5! I waa lucky enough to get 1 of the 5!!!
Do you still love it. I am also petite and wondering if it would feel overwhelming.