~The classic drawstring Noé Club~

It bugged me that my vintage Petit Noe strap didn't have the extra loops or strap keepers on each side like my larger Noe has
IMG_1509418519.832865.jpg

So I got a pair of vachetta pieces from Etsy seller Mcraftleather that I sewed together to make a pair of loops
IMG_1509418737.174621.jpg

This is comparing the genuine LV loop from the Noe on the left to the custom Mcraft loop on the right
IMG_1509418787.986334.jpg

Here is comparing them on the bags
IMG_1509418826.349892.jpg
IMG_1509419013.387497.jpg

Now I just need the pieces to hurry up and patina

Yes you can. I misplaced the string on my lilac which was from 2003 I think (not the original owner) as I was using a bandeau. I initially ordered through a local LV but months later, no news. They were skeptical that there was still leather available. I ordered again at the dedicated after sales floor of NYC 5th Avenue and it arrived a few weeks later. I ordered an epi noe slider to start using this bag again. Also ordered a Samorga!
Thanks. I have since put in an order for a replacement fuschia tie string but they can’t say how long it will take. It’s a new bag but the strings wear out and I want back up.:biggrin:

Samorga makes two specifically for Petit Noe, with slightly different configurations.

I bought the one for speedy 25, I have read that it also fits the petite noe and I am thinking of buying the speedy 25 and I can use this insert for both bags, but now looking at your picture I think I maybe should have bought the one made for petite noe, it looks like a perfect fit. The speedy 25 insert is a little smaller so may have room on the side, oh well, will wait till I receive and see how it fits.

I bought the one for speedy 25, I have read that it also fits the petite noe and I am thinking of buying the speedy 25 and I can use this insert for both bags, but now looking at your picture I think I maybe should have bought the one made for petite noe, it looks like a perfect fit. The speedy 25 insert is a little smaller so may have room on the side, oh well, will wait till I receive and see how it fits.

How much smaller are the dimensions of the speedy 25 insert?

There is a picture I think on their insta of a speedy 25 insert in the Petit Noe and it looks like it fits.

Reactions: rosewang924
My "new" preloved vintage Noe arrived today. She is 22 years old and real beauty. Had a bit of a hard time deciding about this one or the petit Noe but thanks to this thread I think I made the right choice! Had expected the bottom to be bulkier but was happily surprised it wasn't as wide as I thought.
I found the vintage noe at Macy’s backstage in Melville NY Fabulous

Hi Im looking to get hook for my Noe GM and wish to know where did you find yours. Im looking on ebay but cant find those hooks. I will appreciate if you can let me know where did you get them from.